1. COMPANY PROFILECompany Name :Address : Calamba Office - Unit 5 Hectan Commercial Center Brgy. Halang, Calamba City, Laguna : Manila Office - LG 02 Crispina Building, 1589 Quezon Ave, Quezon CityContact No. : (049) 508-1937, (02) 352-1763; 09178797273Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.orgCompany History and Background:Mega Manila Pest Management Specialists Inc. was established in September 2005 toprovide superior pest management services to a wide range of industries covering the food,recreational, residential, and commercial establishments, hospitals, and manufacturingplants. Guided by the principle of Total Customer Satisfaction, Mega Manila ensures thateach client will be given outstanding customer service that is efficient, timely delivered,reliable and competitive.Mega Manila’s services include control of stored product pests (beetles, moths, etc),structural pests (termites, ants, etc) and pests of hygiene and sanitation significance (flyingand crawling insects, rodents, etc). Our services are made available to all clients whethersimple pest eradication or complicated control measure is needed. Our pest managementapproach begins with inspection and assessment of the entire facility. Treatment is donesubsequently using current techniques and methods based on international standards withadherence to local regulatory guidelines on safe and effective application of chemicals.
2. Our service does not end when disinfestations are completed; continuous research on bestpest management practice is on-going to prevent pest resistance. Reports are regularlysubmitted to ensure that the client fully understands the cause of infestation problems. Theclients are guided consequently on how to prevent re-infestation. This approach helps usearn trust and lasting business relationship with our clients.Mega Manila is a licensed Pest Control Operator under the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authorityand has Accredited Certified Pesticide Applicators. Our customers are guaranteed that safeand proper pesticide applications are employed in all projects. Mega Manila uses onlypesticides that have passed registration scrutiny of the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority andor the Food and Drug Administration.Mega Manila also offers training and consultancy services on Integrated Pest Management.Clients are educated and supervised on their pest management approach (from inspectionand assessment of facility up to disinfestations treatment) using current techniques andmethods with adherence to local regulatory guidelines on safe and effective application ofchemicals.As part of the company’s development projects, Mega Manila is exploring the use of heattreatment for the control of stored product pests and as an alternative to methyl bromidefumigation. The heating equipment may be connected to a computer for monitoring andnetwork communication. The equipment is also portable, thus the heat treatment may beperformed on locations most convenient for the client.Mega Manila is composed of a team of committed professionals who have been in the pestcontrol industry for several years. The team’s technical expertise together with practicalexperience makes Mega Manila the ideal choice for your pest management needs.
3. List of Multinational Clients/Remarkable Projects Done: Tobacco Beetle Management Kuehne-Nagel Subic Logistics, Inc. Bldg 8120 Boton Area, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City Technical Consultancy/Warehouse Audit International Flavors and Fragrances Pasig City Fumigation Training Philip Morris Fortune Tobacco Corp. Marikina City Termite Prevention, Clearing and Landscaping Philip Morris Fortune Tobacco Corp. Azucena Warehouse Marikina City In-House General Pest Control Training and Management Lydia’s Lechon, Inc. Don A. Roces Avenue, Quezon City Termite Colony Elimination Our Lady of the Abandoned Parish Antipolo City Termite Colony Elimination Bishop’s Residence Diocese of Antipolo Antipolo City Soil Fumigation Services Tagaytay Midlands Golf Course Tagaytay Cavite Soil Fumigation Services Anvaya Cove Golf Course Morong, Bataan
4. List of On-going Projects: Tobacco Beetle Management Philip Morris Fortune Tobacco Corp. FPIP, Tanauan City, Batangas PMFTC,Inc, Marikina Tobacco Beetle Management Air2100 Inc. Subic Technopark, SBMA Comprehensive Termite Treatment House of Representatives Batasang Pambansa Complex, IBP Road Batasan, Quezon City Termite Colony Elimination House of Hon. Gina De Venecia Bonoan, Dagupan City, Pangasinan Termite Colony Elimination and Powder Post Beetle Control House of UPLB Vice-Chancellor Bert Rañola Los Banos, Laguna General Pest Control and Termite Control Services Carmel Ray Industrial Park Canlubang, Laguna Termite Colony Elimination Bureau of Plant Industry- National Pesticide Analytical Laboratory Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City Termite Colony Elimination Bureau of Plant Industry – Laboratory Services Division San Andres St, Malate, Manila Termite Colony Elimination Our Lady of Antipolo Retreat House San Jose Extn, San Isidro, Antipolo City Rizal Training and Consultancy Program PMFTC- Marikina Brgy. Fortune, Marikina
5. SERVICES OFFERED Management of Stored Product Pests Pest Monitoring Fumigation Fogging Deep Cleaning of Warehouse Termite ManagementInstallation of Termite Reticulation/Re-treatment System Termite Control: Baiting and Barrier Treatment General Pest Control Treatment of common household pests Rodent Control Training and Consultancy Seminars and training on Integrated Pest Management(IPM), Basic Principles of Entomology and related topics Warehouse infestation audit and assessment Landscaping/ Weed Control Services