YOUR PRESENTATION CHECKLIST
• Use images & graphics
• Minimize text & numbers
• Contrast between text and background
• Speak clearly, with confidence and pause when
• Vary your tone and be natural in the way you speak
• Know your material inside out & backwards
• Engage with your audience
• Ensure you present to the appropriate time length
• What is your contingency plan?
• Anticipate questions and prepare responses; rehearse
answers to difficult questions
• If necessary, offer to obtain additional information
• Use questions to strengthen your main arguments –
answer questions candidly but positively link
objections to attractive features
• Do not digress
• Be honest: if you can’t answer a question, say so.
• Use the last question to summarize
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.