2. Let’s Get Started!!!! First Step First we went to the computers by the front desk. We used the computers to look up a book on anorexia. If you are using the school computers, there is a library tap that you can utilize to help with your search.
3. Finding the location Second Step After we found the book about anorexia. We wrote down the call number and location and went on our way to find it.
4. WE up through there!! Third Step Now we’re on our way to the third floor to find the book with the help of the elevator of course.
5. Call Me maybe!! Third Step After getting off the elevator we began our search. We started with the call number. It’s on your left!
6. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist Fourth Step Since we had the call number and location, we found the book.
7. Here it is!!! The Thin Woman By Helen Malson
8. We’re almost done!! Fifth/Finally Step Now that we had our book, we took the elevator back downstairs and made our way to the front desk to check out the book. Remember to have your school id ready.
9. We got our book!! Yeah!! we have our book. This was a very successful attempt. The library is a great place to find books, they also have tools that can help you find your book that you are looking for.