On-Demand Mobile Marketing Platform

                               Turns physical marketing materials into digital media
...
World’s First MMS 2D Barcode System

                            Only 2D barcode solution that does not require consumer t...
Competitive Advantages

                               vs. 2D barcodes - JAGTAG provides 50 times greater reach, as it doe...
WINTER DEW TOUR

                      3 events

                      Experiential “igloo” interior
                     ...
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN GRAND OPENING
                                                                                    P...
Inexpensive Test and Learn

                            Micro-targeted by Medium, Location or Partner


                  ...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Jagtag Mini Deck

380

Published on

JAGTAG is the easiest to use “request-to-get” mobile technology with the lowest cost to the consumer.

All the user has to do is take a picture and send it to a number, the same way they send a picture to a friend. There is no need to download, find or open an application. Or, learn how to send an email. Everything they need is in their phone and ready to go the moment they are.

Approximately 75% of camera phone owners have an MMS messaging plan, and for them, JAGTAG is “free.” The remaining 25% without an MMS plan will be charged a nominal standard messaging fee per use by their carrier, like they would for a text message sent or received without a plan.

Due to the popularity of picture messaging, JAGTAG is capable of delivering audio, video and images to 2-3 time more mobile users than mobile web media (banner ads, links, search, applications, WAP links).

JAGTAG is the first “request-to-get” mobile technology that can successfully return audio, video and multiple images directly into the consumer’s mobile phone. Unlike email or text systems, JAGTAG\'s MMS-enabled system receives Device ID along with the user’s request. This unique ability to capture every user’s phone technology requirements enables JAGTAG to return audio, video and images within an MMS that is optimized for every phone model on the market. Due to device optimization, marketers are ensured that every piece of creative they deliver plays properly and looks its best. The inability to capture Device ID is why other systems are limited to returning simple text, a single image, or a WAP link connecting the user to the mobile web.

WAP links are appropriate for only those users with a mobile web plan (approximately 35% of all mobile users). The other 65% that access the Internet without a plan will be charged up to $2 per use by their carrier. By acquiring Device ID, JAGTAG can send an MMS or a WAP link return, determined by the users phone type and data plan.

The novelty and presence of a JagTag increases awareness and trial, by immediately signaling the consumer of an opportunity to request and receive something they want.

A unique JagTag can be placed on any host media to track the effectiveness of the host media as well as the program. Performance metrics and ROI analytics can be provided by number of requests, host-media type, host-media location, host-media placement, distribution outlet and users’ demographics, affinities and relationship with the brand.

JAGTAG is priced on a pay-per-action model, providing marketer’s superior efficiency and ROI measurability.

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
380
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
9
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide






  • Jagtag Mini Deck

    1. 1. On-Demand Mobile Marketing Platform Turns physical marketing materials into digital media > Turns a single pushed impression into a 60-second requested > engagement > Provides host-media, cross campaign and ROI metrics > Delivers most eficient and relevant message of any media type ©2008 JAGTAG, INC. | CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET Thursday, March 19, 2009
    2. 2. World’s First MMS 2D Barcode System Only 2D barcode solution that does not require consumer to download an application into the handset prior to use Exponentially greater trial and reach than traditional 2D barcodes 2.5 times greater reach than mobile web-enabled media Only request to get technology capable of returning audio, video and pictures to a mass mobile audience Currently operating on Verizon, Alltel, ATT and iphones ©2008 JAGTAG, INC. | CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET Thursday, March 19, 2009
    3. 3. Competitive Advantages vs. 2D barcodes - JAGTAG provides 50 times greater reach, as it does not require consumers to download an application prior to use. Consumer simply takes and sends a picture. Returns MMS and WAP links. MMS “free” to 75% of consumers vs. SMS and email systems – only JAGTAG receives device ID and technology requirements of the phone. Enables JAGTAG to return optimized audio, video and pictures vs. image recognition systems – JAGTAG provides superior host-media measurement by placing and tracking unique JAGTAGs on source creative ©2008 JAGTAG, INC. | CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET Thursday, March 19, 2009
    4. 4. WINTER DEW TOUR 3 events Experiential “igloo” interior and exterior signage 11% engagement of visitors ©2008 JAGTAG, INC. | CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET Thursday, March 19, 2009
    5. 5. UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN GRAND OPENING PROMOTION 5 insertions in campus newspaper 1% engagement of total student population 57% mobile coupon redemption OK, SMARTY PANTS LET’S DO THE MATH. 1 3 You grab a friend and head out to any of Qdoba locations in Ann Arbor. 1 1 1 of you has a Buy Burrito Get Free Coupon in your cell phone. 1 You show the coupon when you come in and get free, delicious burrito. FREE 2 1 friends enjoy a great meal, friend eats for free. Calculates quite nicely. 1 Or, you come as a party of , and you show your coupon when you come in. 1 2 1 burrito is absolutely free. Adds up equally person enjoys burritos and 1 Burrito Get 1 Free Coupon, take a well. To get your Buy picture of this JAGTAG with your Verizon or ATT phone BURRITO 524824 and send the picture to (iPhones send to iphone@jagtag.net). You'll get your coupon (up to a $6.50 value) sent right back to your phone. Just bring your phone when you come in, and show us your coupon when you check out. Available only to ATT and Verizon customers. Standard messaging rates apply. Now by North Campus! Plymouth Road 2252 South Main Washtenaw Avenue Now by North Campus! Murfin Avenue @ AA-Saline Road Huron Parkway Plymouth Road Murfin Avenue 2252 South Main @ AA-Saline Road Washtenaw Avenue Huron Parkway Coupon expires 2/8/09. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Consumers must pay any sales tax. Not responsible for Coupon expires 2/8/09. Available only to ATT and Verizon customers. Standard messaging rates apply. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Consumers must misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost or late coupons. Certain other restrictions may apply. To view program Terms Conditions, pay any sales tax. Not responsible for misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost or late coupons. Certain other restrictions may apply. To view program Terms Conditions, visit http://www.jagtag.com/support/TermsConditions.htm. visit http://www.jagtag.com/support/TermsConditions.htm. ©2008 JAGTAG, INC. | CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET Thursday, March 19, 2009
    6. 6. Inexpensive Test and Learn Micro-targeted by Medium, Location or Partner Success-based Media buy Immediately Measurable Scalable for Mass Impact ©2008 JAGTAG, INC. | CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET Thursday, March 19, 2009
    1. A particular slide catching your eye?

      Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

    ×