Art in the Middle East.
• Middle East art market is at the beginning of a boom
reminiscent of those that the Indian and Chinese art
markets underwent over the past decades.
• The market will be supported by massive regional state-
backed investments in museums and associated arts
infrastructure. These museums are still putting together
their buying teams.
• There's huge and growing demand for what is a rather
limited amount of works.
• Art prices are still relatively affordable.
• Abu Dhabi
• Museum of Islamic Art (w/ British Museum)
• Museum of Modern Arab Art
• Museum of Modern Art
• Culture Village