Startup Camp is a 2.5 dayexercise in whichstudents from CatlinGabel, Oregon Episcopal School and Lincoln High work together to build companies based on theirideas.
Facilitator2 wifi networks cover the entire buildingMeraki best for this big roomThanks to CLEAR for donatingour network
Sunday Presentation Primer
We believe in the power and potential
of student innovation
• 5 minutes presentation
– Powerpoint, Keynote
– Demos, Props, etc
• 5 minutes Judge Q&A
– They will ask you tough questions
Tell your story
Show us your hard work in demos
Have the whole team participate in Q&A.
Know who speaks on which topic
Practice with a mentor
Be Pithy in your Q&A responses
Use tools like Prezi
Do a Tech Check before presenting- make
sure everything works!
• Learn about your judges
• Have more than one presenter. Your team
will get a chance to come up during Q&A
• Make a video-only presentation. We want
to see you
• Title your slides Business Model,
Execution, Customer validation
• Need to respond to every piece of
• Think that you won’t get tough questions
1. Tell your story – What problem do you
2. What is your Startup? This is your
3. Demo – Live vs. Video
4. Business model – How / How much do you
5. Competition – Who are they? Direct?
6. Secret sauce – What makes you
7. The Team – What makes you the right
Why will you be memorable?
• Bring all your gear. We will test it out.
– Presentation laptops
• Sign up for a 5 minute slot in Dant Lounge