We believe in the power and potential
of student innovation
• 5 minutes presentation
– Powerpoint, Keynote
– Demos, Props, etc
• 5 minutes Judge Q&A
– They will ask you tough questions
Tell your story
Show us your hard work in demos
Have the whole team participate in Q&A.
Know who speaks on which topic
Practice with a mentor
Be Pithy in your Q&A responses
Use tools like Prezi
Do a Tech Check before presenting- make
sure everything works!
• Learn about your judges
• Have more than one presenter. Your team
will get a chance to come up during Q&A
• Make a video-only presentation. We want
to see you
• Title your slides Business Model,
Execution, Customer validation
• Need to respond to every piece of
• Think that you won’t get tough questions
1. Tell your story – What problem do you
2. What is your Startup? This is your
3. Demo – Live vs. Video
4. Business model – How / How much do you
5. Competition – Who are they? Direct?
6. Secret sauce – What makes you
7. The Team – What makes you the right
Why will you be memorable?
• Bring all your gear. We will test it out.
– Presentation laptops
• Sign up for a 5 minute slot in Dant Lounge