Mouchel improves day-to-day living for millions of people. We help to
transform essential public services and to sustain vital infrastructure.
How can we help you?
We work in partnership with national and local government, healthcare organisations, schools, third sector and others to improve the
wellbeing and life chances of children, young people and adults.
Our work is underpinned by the Mouchel Wellbeing Model
e and Famil
Ho m y
So i ty
Sir Muir Gray • Mouchel Associate, Former Chief Knowledge Officer of the NHS , and Director
of the National Knowledge Service
CBE DSc MD FRCP • Former Director of Research and Development for Anglia and Oxford Region,
FRCPSGlas FCILIP he set up the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine. For ten years he was
Programmes Director for the UK National Screening Committee
• Muir set up a charity called Knowledge Into Action in 2008 based on the belief
that we improve health by the application of the best knowledge through the
Peter Sharp • Over 30 years’ experience in Education and Children’s Services
Director of Wellbeing, • Project strategist – determination of optimum strategy and toolkit for delivery of
Mouchel complex change programmes
• Stakeholder management; identification, consultation, strategy development
BSc PGCE DipEd and implementation
CertEdPsych MA CPsychol • Extensive consultancy experience at chief executive and director level within
CSci local authorities and health
• Successfully led the Mouchel team responsible for Healthy Schools with DH
and DCSF for the last three years.
• Leads the Health market with a focus on strategy, market development and
Mark Horncastle new business
Mouchel Lead for Health • Led delivery teams across a range of health consulting projects and clients
• Led Mouchel’s delivery of business change across NHS North West with a team
BPharm Member of Royal of ten consultants as part of the world’s largest public sector transformation
Pharm Society programme.
• Mouchel Associate, Intelligent Health are at the forefront of physical activity
Dr William Bird promotion and understanding based on exceptional experience of Dr William
Strategic Health Advisor, Bird
GP, Intelligent Health • Dr Bird founded the Health Walk scheme – 1 million new people to become
active with over 32,000 people taking part each week and having trained over
Honorary Research Fellow at the 37,000 volunteer walk leaders. He also founded the Green Gym that delivers
University of Oxford MD over 100 schemes in the UK.
• Former Assistant Director leading on key aspects of education and
Kate East multi-agency partnership working
Principal Consultant • Direct experience of working with partners including PCT, local health trusts,
Connexions, Youth Offending Team, DH and DCSF
BA PGCE MSc NPQH • Currently leading on the National Healthy Schools Programme.
• Extensive track record of leading, shaping and delivering large scale,
Robin Vickers technology enabled transformation programmes
Strategic Developments • Worked at Accenture Plc, Hedra Plc and now Mouchel Management Consulting
• Five years experience in the health sector on both national and local
BEng (Aero) programmes for the NHS.