Stack Overflow – Support redefined
get answers to any question anytime !!
Be polite, give credit
• Upvote a question or answer
• Always accept answer because that user will get
more points for the answer.
• Remember the experts are answering your
questions for free. Be polite, give credit
• Write a descriptive question. (give full details)
• Add a comment if required
• You can add the important questions to your
Stack exchange family
• It’s not just about technology
• You will find almost every subject that you
may have interest in.
• for e.g. Physics, Mathematics, English
Language, Home Improvement, photography,
chess, cooking, Islam etc.
• Even bicycles has it’s own domain!
Subscribe by email or RSS feed
PHP tag followed by 39000 users
You can receive email updates
Or use RSS feed
Get answers before asking !!
• When you type the title of the question, Stack
will search for similar questions already asked
in the past
• Check those questions before asking your own
because most likely it is a duplicate !
Start typing your question and find
similar questions already answered !!
Search by tag
• [php] "get function"
Use any [tag] followed by the search string
• user:me or user:12345 will search for posts by
• infavorites:mine will search your bookmarked
• hasaccepted:no search for the questions not
• user:me answers:1 hasaccepted:no
Questions asked by me that has at least 1 answer
but not accepted
Advance search using SQL
• In order to find all the questions asked by me and answered
by another user called "Quassnoi" use the following SQL
query to search for posts
SELECT q.id as [Post Link]
from posts q
inner join posts a on q.id = a.parentid
where q.ownerUserId = 139150
Offer bounty of 25 or 50 points if you
did not get satisfactory answer
How does bounty works
• In order to offer bounty you should have
sufficient points in your account
• You can earn points by answering other
• There is no way to “buy” points!
• Offering high bounty will make sure that your
question gets attention of experts
• Points is the new stack overflow currency
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.