Does Your PR Drive Leads?
by Shannon Latta, Expert Communications Consultant at Firebrick Consulting, Inc. on Jan 27, 2009
- 2,722 views
Whether you like it or not, if you’re responsible for marketing or communications inside your organization, you’re being measured on PR’s effectiveness at driving leads. The value of PR ...
Whether you like it or not, if you’re responsible for marketing or communications inside your organization, you’re being measured on PR’s effectiveness at driving leads. The value of PR doesn’t stop at relationships and building brand awareness. But how do you focus your program (and your dollars) around strategies and campaigns that will have the most impact on the bottom line?
Check out this presentation from Horn Group and Pontiflex, extracted from their January 27 webinar. It addresses:
* The model for designing PR strategies that drive leads
* Campaign tactics for increasing awareness, affinity and demand conversion
* Budget – where you spend is more important than how much you spend
* Accountability – how to measure if PR is driving leads
* Candid successes and challenges from Arun Krishnan, VP of Marketing, Pontiflex
This presentation is for any corporate marketer or agency communicator who is interested in recession-proofing their role and increasing value to their organizations.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views