Be the first to like this
Global Perspectives is launching a new European Fund Registration Services. Full details are contained in this presentation.
• Under the AIFMD regulations non-EU alternative investments fund managers (“AIFM”) must register details of themselves and their alternative investment funds (“AIFs”) in the countries in which they wish to market the funds.
• This registration process differs from country to country – in both cost and the process of registration.
• Global Perspectives can offer a “turn-key” registration solution to our clients - managing the full registration application process for non-EU AIFMs that wish to register in one of the 28 European Union countries.
• This includes key EU fund jurisdictions such as Ireland, the UK, Luxembourg and Malta.
• Global Perspectives has direct relationships with all the primary fund regulators and jurisdictions in Europe.