Apple's mission statement: "Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Apple is committed to bringing the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world through its innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings."
Flesh out the features of the product or service idea
Describe the benefits of the product or service idea
Describe the anticipated market (initial and at least for the 1st 5years)
Petri Van Eck
3D Hologram Computers
• A recent BBC article indicates that “Hologram
messaging coming of age1”
• With the 3D technology available, we envision
that we can harness this power to create a
new 3D Hologram system for Apple.
• Thus keeping with the Mission statement
bringing the best personal computing
experience... to one and all!
• Movies have been depicting the use of
Hologram technology for years now, from
classics like Star Wars to the newest releases.
• CNN2 have already implemented something
similar to this, we want to introduce it to the
• 3D Technology in HD
• No glasses necessary
• Hologram Video Calling – simialr to Skype
• Touch screen
• Infrared keyboard
• Able to design 3D Art work and models
• Solar Powered
• Ultra long lasting solar cell at the back
• Solar powered laptop bag
Benefits of 3D/ Hologram Macs
• Bringing 3-Dimension entertainment to monitors and laptop
• More “life – like” conversations between people
• Adding a new dimension to video conferencing
• New enhanced user experience via infrared keyboard input
• Touch screen for ease of use
• No glasses, the whole family can watch and enjoy at the same
• Students that currently use Macs for Art work and designing,
can now create 3D/Hologram models
• Solar power to reduce electricity usage
• Brand loyalty3 plays a major role with new technological
releases and we believe that the established market that
Apple has created, we can create a product to suit everyone.
• This product deals with the latest cutting edge technology, so
we anticipate that it will initially be dominated by the tech
savvy users, especially the Youth. After a year in the market
we believe that 3D technology will become a prerequisite.
• Pricing will be model dependant. A Netbook as well as a
MacBook version will be initially released.
• Sales potential is expected to provide a Return On Investment
(ROI) within the first 6 months of release!
• 3D technology is here, and it is up to us to
create the next revolution of the PC as we did
in the 1980’s