1. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 1:• The properties & Merits of Surah Kahf --- (Hifz First and Last ten Ayahs, FridayRecitation, Protection from Dajjal) ---- 70,000 angels bring the Surah at once.• The cause of Revelation --- Three questions of unbelievers in Makah• Characteristics of Quran ---- No crookedness, criterion, straight, protector, warner, tidings• Exaggeration of devotees ---- Ignorance ---- Creating partners to Allah
2. ICNA Sisters Wing• Characteristic of Rasolallah as Daee --- Well wisher ( Trying to save us from fire: Hadith) --- Do wehave this sympathy for others?• Embellishments of this world = Test• Story of the people of Cave --- Good company is the solution when faith/ deen is in danger/trial.
3. ICNA Sisters Wing• Supplication --- Ayah 10 --- Asking for Mercy and guidance , rectitude in affairs• Search for good company(collectivity), sanctuary in cave (striving), Supplication (Trust on Allah)• Who are our company ? Our kids company?
4. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 2:• When the people of Cave selected the way of faith, Allah(SWT) made their hearts firm , their faithincreases and strengthen.• Gave preference to leaving life of luxury, family, house & community rather than saying words ofKufr ---- Allah give them guidance ---- Rukhsah or Azimah• Ask Allah for His mercy & Allah’s mercy covers them.• Allah’s almightiness ----- Putting them to sleep for centuries.• Whoever resolute on guidance, Allah made the way easy for them.
5. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 3:• Long, continuous sleep, changing sides on right and left, eyes open during sleep, no directsunlight on the cave, dog sitting at entrance, an awe for over looker - All super naturalarrangements from Allah(SWT)• The quarrels about life after death at that time when they wake up from sleep.• Center of Quran ---- ----- Must be polite and cautious --- Islam is Deen e Fitrat andUmmat is Ummat e Wast.
6. ICNA Sisters Wing• Building mosques and shrines over grave --- Polytheist tradition --- Forbiddance in Hadith• Avoid long drawn unnecessary argumentations(waste of time and energy, danger of mutualbickering) --- Satan’s way --- Number of people or how much they slept --- We are also fond ofreligious argumentations and become critiques.• Calling toAllah• RememberingHere AfterSurvivalfromFitna ofDajjal
7. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 4:• Saying Inshallah on doing something in future or when promising --- Don’t use it as shield.• No compromise b/w Truth and Falsehood on give and take basis -- No change in Allah’s words
8. ICNA Sisters Wing• Three instructions for safety and protection at time of Fitna:1. Attachment with good company – who are busy in His remembrance, seeking His pleasure –but avoid company of those who are negligent of Allah’s remembrance and follow their lustsand desires and break all limits --- Treatment / medicine with precautions2. Dawa --- Proclaim the truth --- convey the message3. Be connected with Quran at all times.• Hope and fear --- Admonition and motivation --- Hell and Paradise.Good CompanyConnection w/QuranDawahHopeFear
9. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 5:• Story of two gardens --- Comparison between poor believer & rich unbeliever.• Trials of wealth and children ---- Reality of life and lasting for brief time• Prosperity in this life is not surety of Allah’s pleasure. Similarly adversity is not wrath. Bepatient at hardships and thankful at abundance.• Saying Mashallah for Allah’s blessings for being Thankful - Every skill and blessing is Allah’sblessedness.
10. ICNA Sisters Wing• Punishment of arrogance and pride --- gardens were destroyed & resentfulness on attitude• Don’t be mean to others or treat them as they are of lesser status – Useskills, wealth, time, children and time in proper use.• How the poor beliver was sincere to his friend and doing dawa
11. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 6:• Transient pleasures of this world --- Example of vegetation(spring and fall) ---Human life( childhood, adolescence, old age and death)• Fitna of Wealth and children --- Solution is Remembrance of Hereafter and knowing the reality oflife, remembrance of Allah• Ever lasting virtues -- - Embellishment of Hereafter - How we can collect them?• Scene from the day of judgment --- A record to include all affairs big or small•Calling to Allah•RememberingHere AfterSurvivalfrom Fitnaof Dajjal
12. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 7:• Trial of religion, wealth and children is discussed, then in the middle the storyof Iblis, one who pulls the strings of fitna, our enemy.• Crime of Iblis -- Disobedience of Allah(SWT), arrogance & rejecting Allah’s commands• Admonition to human’s to only obey Allah and keep away from deviation and be aware ofseductions of Satan and his followers.• Enmity between polytheist and their idols at the day of judgment.
13. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 8:• Contentious /quarrelsome nature of humans --- Using Allah’s will or destiny as an excuse• Accepting guidance = believing = repentance• Attitude of unbelievers toward messenger and message ---- ridiculous arguments, quarrels, effortto put Truth down, stubbornness and non seriousness
14. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 9:• Story of Musa(AS) and Khidhr.• Unlimited knowledge of Allah --- Human knowledge is limited• Why Musa felt tired? - going beyond your destination - Check ourselves Why we are always tired?• Three incidents and their Hikma(wisdom) --- boat, the boy and the wall
15. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 10:• Etiquettes of acquiring knowledge and respect to teachers.• Seeming/apparent aspect of events are mostly different than reality. Everything works underAllah’s will ---- Khidr did everything according to Divine commandments.• The benefits of the righteousness of parents reaches children and their children.
16. ICNA Sisters Wing• Our knowledge is limited, we cannot understand wisdom behind all what Allah wills.• Allah is All wise and Almighty --- Wisdom behind all His wills• Fitna of knowledge --- Protection is Humility• Be happy with your fate ---- Good can come out of bad and bad out of good.• Importance of patience and determination in establishment of Deen.
17. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 11:• Story of Dhu al- Qarnayn• Trial of authority ---- Solution is sincerity and remembrance of Hereafter• Using Allah’s blessing and resources in proper way.• Dhu al Qarnayn used his resources to help people, spreading good & justice.
18. ICNA Sisters Wing• What kind of resources we have and how we can spent them?• Gog and Maggog --- Building wall/dam and then thanking Allah(SWT) for the accomplishment.• Able to put to work the strength of a people who could hardly understand a word.• Remembrance of Hereafter ---- using the opportunity to do dawa• Escape of Gog and Maggog at end of times.(Hadith)
19. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No 12:• Efforts of unbelievers will not be weighed at day of judgment.• Show off --- Shirk• Memorize last three Ayahs.• The marvelous works, the excellences and the wonders of Allah’s Power and Wisdom.