1. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 1:The virtues of Surah Al Imran ------- Azahrawaen(the two radiant ones)Two types of Ayahs in Quran. (1) Absolutely clear and lucid Ayahs ----- Core of the book. Root andessence of all teachings. The fundamentals of the true faith, worship and morality, mandatory dutiesand prohibitions. (2) Ambiguous Ayahs ------ Definite meaning cannot be ascertained. The truths whichlie beyond the range of human perception.
2. ICNA Sisters WingDon‟t run after ambiguous; they are beyond our comprehension and conceptualization.Mischief and mislead people or who have an abnormal passion for superfluities devote their attentionto hair-splitting discussions about the contents of the „ambiguous” verses.Supplication Ayah No. 8 ----- Saving the hearts from turning towards crookedness after guidance.
3. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 2:Battle of Badr(map) ---- Yaumal Furqan ----- Allah „s succorsLessons from this battle (Ebrat ---- to pass or transmit from one stage to a higher one) (1) Thedifference in the moral fiber of the two armies. (2) The victory clearly indicate that believers had thesupport of God over the army of unbelievers superior in number, quality and quantity of arms (3) theoutcome of the battle came as a shocking humiliation to those who were heedless of God‟s might.
5. ICNA Sisters WingAllah created love of wealth, children, women and possessions, man is naturally inclined towardsthem, and affairs of this world grow and survive through this instinctive love for these things.Islam is Deen e Fitrat so it only asked us to put reins on this love and subservient under Allah‟scommands.Heart is our boat and this love is water, water is necessary for boat to row but if this water getsinto the boat, the boat will sink.
6. ICNA Sisters WingSupplication ---- Ayah 16 ---- We should recite this dua often.Five qualities of people entering Jannah ---- steadfastness, truthfulness, obedience, spending (inthe way of Allah) and implore the forgiveness of Allah before daybreak.Verse “Allah bears witness” ---- Ayah 18 ---- Supplication.Islam=Submission to Allah(swt) ------ Listening and complianceOur duty is merely to deliver the message.
7. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 3:Refusal to follow the directives of Allah ------ glad tidings of a grievous chastisement,works have gone to waste in this world and in the World to come (Amli Kufr)Supplication ----- Surah Fatiha + Ayat ul Kursi + Ayat 18(Witness) + Ayat 26 +Ayat 27Merits of Ayat 26 and 27 ----- SupplicationMomin‟s attitude ----- Patience and greatfulness.Satan‟s deception ---- During good times we say we deserve this and during bad times weblame others.
8. ICNA Sisters WingMuslims have been instructed not to have affection and love involving intenseemotional commitments (close friendship) with disbeliever.One should not be overwhelmed by the fear of other human beings to the extent oflosing the fear of God.In Quran and Sunnah there is more emphasis on renouncing evil than adoptinggood, discontinue evil completely and do good the best you can.
9. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 4:Obedience to Prophet Muhammad( pbuh ) ----- Importance of HadeesLove and affection towards Allah( swt )= Following Prophet (saw) = Forgiveness of sinAn important parenting principle ----- Planning to bring them close to Allah( swt ) andaway from Satan ----- Dua of Hazrat Maryam‟s mother, Ayat 36Supplication for goodly offspring ----- Ayat 38Characteristics of Hazrat Yahya ----- Outstanding among men, utterly chaste,Prophet and righteous.Hasur means keeping himself shielded from temptations, abstinence.
10. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 5:• Hazrat Maryam ----- Even after becoming the chosen one, she is obedient, devout andconnected with Ijtemayiat (collectivity).• Apostles/Disciples of Hazrat Isa (as) ----- Ijtemayiat (collectivity) ---- Helpers of Allah• Struggling for the establishment of Deen e Islam = Honor of helping Allah(swt)• Among those who bear witness (to the Truth) ----- Supplication• Allah‟s scheme is the secret one and the best.
11. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 6:Barriers in acceptance of Sharia ----- philosophy, science, desiresDelegation of Najran (Christian delegation) ------ The event of Mubahala and therefutation of heretics ----- Ayat Mubahala , Ayat 61Mubahala means a form of Invocation to solve a religious dispute, jointly prayAllah to cast His curse on whichever of the two parties is false.
12. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 7:Important Principles of Tabligh and Da‟wah ------- Start the inter faith talks on commongrounds; pick a particular point on which there can be a mutual agreement.Ayat 64 was written on all the letters Prophet Muhammad (saw) sent to head of thestates as an invitation to Islam.Disputes concerning the matters one did not know about.Hazrat Ibrahim (as) ------- Muslim ------ Hanif ----- someone who turns his face away fromall other directions in order to follow one particular course, wholly devoted to God.
13. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 8:Confound Truth with falsehood and conceal the Truth knowingly ----- Dishonesty ofJews, we should check ourselves.God is Generous and Munificent, He is not narrow, He is infinite.Fulfilling pledges/ promises (do not breach trust) ------ Fear of Allah (swt) ( Taqwa )Five punishments for those who break their solemn pledge ----- No share in theblessing of heaven, Allah Almighty will not speak to them with glad tidings, AllahAlmighty will not look at them mercifully on the Day of Doom, Allah will forgive themtheir sins, grievous punishment.
14. ICNA Sisters WingFalse oaths, false statements ----- Distorting the meanings by deliberately twistingtongues of any word or sentence which goes against our interests, and the beliefs andnotions which we cherish.The attitude and behavior of a person who has knowledge of Book and Hikmah ------He will never ask others to become servants of him instead he will always ask tobecome dedicated servants of Allah, obey Allah ----- This is assay/evaluation.Purpose of Tabligh e Deen ------- Connect people with Allah (swt) ----- Read andteach, learning and educating ----- Take training then transfer it to others.
15. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 9:Ayat 81 ------ The Final and universal Prophet.Turning away from Allah‟s covenant ------ Fisq ------- Seeking a religion other than prescribed by Allah.The heavens and the earth are in submission to Allah (swt) willingly or unwillingly.Conditions for repentance ------ Sincerity, leave the sin, remorse over having committed thesin, resolve never to return to the sin and if your misguidance affects others then try tocompensate and state refutation.Disbelief after having accepted Faith and then increase in disbelief ---- Repentance will notbe accepted.
16. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 10:Righteousness is not the name of a ritual, custom or action. The real spirit of righteousnessconsists in the love of God - a love which makes man value the good pleasure of God aboveall worldly acquisitions.Sacrificing in the way of Allah that which we hold dear to our heart.The enthusiastic obedience of Sahabah on revelation of these Ayahs.What are our cherished belongings --- wealth, health, time, kids, house, jewelry, & our habits?Asking too many questions limit the actions.
17. ICNA Sisters WingAre we fearful of forging lies?Types of Haj ------ Tamatu, Qarn and FardThose who do not perform Haj even when they have ability to manage it, Allah is callinghim unbeliever.Hadith ----- Whoever possesses the provisions (for the journey) and the means oftransport to bring him to the house of Allah yet he does not perform haj, then there is nodifference in him dying as a Jew or as a Christian.Hazrat Umar ( ra ) wants to put Jaziyah on people who did not perform haj.Holds fast to Allah ------ Following Quran and Sunnah.
18. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 11:Fear Allah as He should be feared. What is Taqwa? ---- Avoidance, abstinence, fearDegrees of Taqwa ----- Avoid Kufr and Shirk, avoid that which is disliked by Allah and Hismessenger (saw), stand guard over one‟s heart against the onslaught of what does notrelate to Allah, and to keep it filled with remembrance of Allah and desire to seek Hispleasures.Supplication for being Muslim till death.Instruction to Muslims ----- Avoid disunity (be not divided). Blessings of brotherhood.Shan e Nuzool ----- Aus and Khizraj tribes and Jew Shas bin Qais.
19. ICNA Sisters WingCollective wellbeing of Muslims depends on two principles.1. Self-correction through Taqwa and a firm hold on the cord of Allah.2. The correction of others through call (dawah) and positive propagation.Cord of Allah ----- The book of Allah, Quran , deen , ShariahIf Muslims firmly act in accordance with Quran, they will become united and organized. Islam is theonly source of Muslim unity.
20. ICNA Sisters WingUnity among Muslims depends on obedience to Allah.Invite people to all that are good and enjoin the doing of all that is right and forbid the doing of allthat is wrong ----- Fard Ain or Fard Kifayah.( Ahadees)Differences and their limits. Difference of opinion or disunity.Admonition for disunity ------- Dark and bright faces( Gait of Kufr after Iman)
21. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 12:Why Muslim Ummah is Khair ul Ummah, the best of communities? ----- enjoin the doing ofall that is right and forbid the doing of all that is wrong.Witness to mankind.(Shadat e Haq)The weakest state of Faith is to at least consider it unrighteous in your heart. The firsttwo stages are inhibiting it by hand and mouth. Which state we are in? Losing the feelingof detestation too.The reasons of disgrace, misery and wrath cast on Jews ------- (1) rejected the signs ofAllah (2) slayed the Prophets (3) disobedience (4) transgression, cross the limits.
22. ICNA Sisters WingFour qualities of upright righteous people ----- Recite the messages of Allah in thewatches of the night and prostrate in worship, believe in Allah & the Last Day, enjoinwhat is right and forbid what is wrong, and hasten to excel each other in doing good.Charity/ Sadaqa of Kuffars ------ Similitude of a wind accompanied with frost.Admonition for Muslims not to make Jews and Christians such friends that you sharesecrets with them.Grudges, anger and despitefulness of Jews of Madina ----- Instructions for Muslims isto have Tawakul ilallah (quietism), Sabr and Taqwa (panacea for Muslims).
23. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 13:Back ground of the Battle of Uhud.Commentary of Allah (swt) on the Battle of Uhud ---- Treasure of good advices and wiseguidance.Tawakul ilallah ------ Strengthen our connection with Allah, trust on Him only.Victory comes from Allah not from materialistic strength.Thankfulness to Allah for victory and success in our life. Fearfulness=gratefulness.Allah‟s help will come when we are steadfast and fearful of Him.
24. 26Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
25. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 14:Interest --- Why in the middle of the history of Battle of Uhud suddenly interest is mentioned?The major cause of the setback suffered at Uhud -------- The desire for worldlypossessions, and turned to collecting booty rather than completing their task.The existence of interest in a society generates two kinds of moral disease. It breedsgreed, meanness and selfishness among those who receive interest. At the same time, thosewho have to pay interest develop strong feelings of hatred, resentment, spite and jealousy.Obedience of Allah and the Messenger(saw)= Mercy and blessing of Allah
26. ICNA Sisters WingHastening to the forgiveness of our Lord and to a Paradise. means try to get ahead of one anotherin deeds which take us to Maghfirah, for example all Amal Salih, Istaghfar, Syed ul Istaghfar.Three attributes of people whom Allah (swt) loves ------ Muhsineen (1) The habit of spending in the way ofAllah in prosperity and adversity. (2) Who restrain their anger (3) who forgives others ------ From rage andrevenge to Forgiveness and Favors?Ayah 134 --- Supplication for controlling anger.Meaning of “Kazmeen” ------ Check ourselves.(Does not remember Allah when wealthy and does not fear Allah when angry.)Regret ----- Seek pardon ----- Supplication for Maghfirah (forgiveness) ----- Conation not do it in future.Do not lose heart or grieve if you are a true believer.
27. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 15:Ayah 144 ----- Rumor during Battle of Uhud ----- Situation after Prophet (saw) deathDisease of Jews and Christians ----- Exaggerating the status of ProphetsTime and date of every human being‟s death is fixed.(at home, during travel or at war)Turnabout on your heels ------- Turning from Islam ------ Listening to Kufars --------Trusting Allah (swt) ------ steadfastness on Deen.Gratefulness ---- Intention ( Here or Hereafter) ----- Tabligh deen(appreciating Allah‟sfavor for giving us this deen)
28. ICNA Sisters WingPatience ----- Supplication for steadfastness and consistency ------ Ayah no. 147Save yourself from and ------ Don‟t be weak and loose heart.Reward of this world or reward of Hereafter, for limited time or forever. What wewant? Little diminishing reward, people‟s applaud or durable reward forever.Never be proud of a good deed, seek forgiveness from Allah at all conditions, Allahwill reward for both here and Hereafter.
29. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 16:Awe into the hearts of unbeliever ----- Allah’s help.Disobedience of Prophet (saw) ----- Leaving the pass where He (saw) appointed archers to stay.Don’t feel remorseful if something gets out of your hand neither grieves on hardships. We shouldcheck our state what we say and do ?( No use now, circumstances are not feasible, time has notcome yet, people do not approve, people don’t listen, presuming that Allah is not rewarding us, nobenefit of struggles)While working in His way, remind ourselves that reward is not for success but for efforts.
30. ICNA Sisters WingError of judgment ----- quarrelling and flagging among ourselves ----- disobedience of Allahand His prophet(saw) ----- Love of dunya (materialism)Temporary setbacks /hardships are not punishments rather they are test and trials to checkfirmness of our faith. ( Check our secret thoughts and clean our hearts from impurities)Ruse of Satan ----- He take advantage of our weaknesses (Do we know ours?)Retreat of Muslim army against Kuffars --- Test /Trial ---- One sin becomes cause of another.Allah is All-Forgiving and All-Forbearing.
31. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 17:Adhere to the belief that the span of life and the time of death are ordained by Allah alone.( Example of Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed, he died on his bed)Don‟t have wistful desires ----- If this happen or may it happen like this.Leadership qualities ----- Characteristics of a Da‟ee ----- Attributes of Prophet(saw)1. Gentle temperament ----- Meekly ----- abstain from mercilessness, hard heartedness2. Forgiveness ------ Indulgent, pardonableness3. Not only forgiveness but pray for their forgiveness ----- This will clean grudges and malignance fromheart, tazkiyah of our heart.4. Take counsel from them in matters of importance.(Status of consultation in Islam)5. Steadfastness after resolving on a course of action.6. Tawakul ilallah ---- Trust in Allah(Do what you can ,then place your trust in Allah)
32. ICNA Sisters WingWarning for Ghil ------- Defraud, theft, breach of trust, misappropriation in the spoils.The reasons for the defeat at Uhud ----- losing patience, disobedience of Prophet(saw), love of wealth, disunity.(Wisdom behind the hardships at Uhud)Attitude of a Momin is to check himself at times of suffering and do Istaghfar.Special merits and ranks of those who sacrifice their lives in the way of Allah.Attitude of Ahsan and Taqwa = Mighty reward ------ Responding to the call of Allah and Hismessenger (saw) , total sincerity in striving and even sacrificing wealth and life.
33. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 18:In reply of propaganda trust on Allah ------- Increase in faithSupplication Ayah no. 173 ----Satan frightens us from people, from world, from strength of his friends but weshould fear Allah alone.Do not feel upset by temporary respite and affluence given to disbeliever. This worldly wealth andpower in their hand is nothing but a form of punishment.The hardships and trails expose hypocrites practically and openly.Miserliness --- niggardliness of blessings given by Allah ;wealth, knowledge, skillsThings saved through miserliness will turn into a halter round their necks.
34. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 19:Every word which comes out of our mouth is being listened & recorded.(Evaluate ourselves)Staying emotionally satisfied with disbelief and disobedience of Allah is also an equallygrave sin.The real success is getting spared from the Fire and admittance to Paradise.The life of this world is merely an illusory enjoyment.------ We will certainly be put to test in respect of our properties and lives.
35. ICNA Sisters WingPeople of falsehood hurting people of truth is a natural phenomenon.Do not loose self-control due to invidious taunts and slander.Accusations, debased talk and false propaganda should not provoke us intoadopting a posture either inconsistent with truth and justice or with the dignity.Patience and piety (taqwa) cures everything.We have to spread the message of the book (Quran), do not conceal knowledge ofFaith, do not sell it away for a trivial gain ------ Fulfill all five rights;Belief, Qirat, ponder, practice, spreading it.
36. ICNA Sisters WingRuku No. 20:Waiting or manipulating to be praised without practicing it is deplorable.Supplication at the time of Tahajjud ------ Ayah no. 191,192,193Criterion of wiseness ------ Pondering over the signs of Allah (deliberate)Dhikr (remembrance) is an act of worship which can be done under all conditions and at all timMa‟rifat is a stage of knowing and realizing, after this endeavor surrender yourself, submit andfinally make dua.
37. ICNA Sisters WingGod does not have separate criteria for judging the male and the female.Merits of migration and martyrdom or suffering persecution in Way of Allah ----- wiping of evildeeds and paradise.Do not deceive by aggrandizement of Kuffars, it is not a reward.
38. ICNA Sisters WingFour quintessential advices for all Muslims.1. ------ Patience against the burdensome hindrance2. ------ steadfastness, perseverance and moving forward3. ----- Holding each other firmly4. ------ Fear of Allah (Taqwa)Patience (Sabr) ----- with duties, against sins, in distressState of Murabita ----- Be prepare at all times, staying in the way of Allah, evenwith our busy routine get involved in struggle for establishment of Deen.Last Ayah ----- the set of instructions which are the sum of almost all injunctionsof Shariah ------- Sabr, Musabra, Murabita and Taqwa.