• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Set aside a greased cookie sheet
• Get out all of your ingredients and have
them measured out and ready to use
1. Using your electric mixer, cream together
your softened butter, granulated sugar,
and brown sugar.
2. Add eggs gradually stirring after each
3. Add flour
4. Mix in the rest of the ingredients
including the salt, baking powder, baking
soda, and vanilla extract.
5. Last add the best part, The chocolate
• Once all of your ingredients are stirred
together, take a spoon and scoop the
dough into small portions.
• Place dough on cookie sheet about 2
• Place in oven
• Bake for 15 minutes or until golden
• When cookies are done baking, take
cookies off cookie sheet placing them on
a cooling rack or plate.
• Allow the cookies to cool down for just
a few minutes.
• Grab a glass of milk and ENJOY!
Don’t forget:1.Turn off your stove
2.Wash your dishes
3.Put remaining cookies
in a container with a
lid to keep fresh.
“Clean-up time." Free Spirit Publishing. Web. 22 Sep 2010.
"How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies." YouTube. Web. 22 Sep 2010.
Google images. Web. 22 Sep 2010.