Dreamforce is not just for sales and admins. This has never been more true that this year with new content on social media and radian6 – all content that supports our social enterprise message, IT and developer content around heroku, database.com and force.com. Updated service and support content – there has never been a better time to get new teams to dreamforce. So make sure you are talking to your marketing teams, it teams, service and support teams.
# topic of discussionRegistration processes. Open nominations are planned to begin on April 4th.Segmenting participants to maximize networking and engagementHigh level executive summit agenda
5. How Dreamforce delivers the Social Enterprise • Social Enterprise White Boarding Sessions • Hands on Trainings across all product lines • 650 sessions packed with information on creating your social enterprise • Explore Social Enterprise transformations in the Salesforce campground • Hear from innovators in your industry about their Social Enterprise transformation
6. Popular/Relevant sessions Driving Customer Loyalty with Chatter and Force.com Hands-on Training: Enforce Data Quality Hands-on Training: Drive Sales Productivity with Reports and Dashboards What Works and What Doesn’t in Online Marketing Lightning Round: Chatter Use Cases for Sales Enablement How Salesforce Uses Chatter to Make Every Dept Social Usability Ninjas: Building a Foundation for Success Training: Empower your User Army 10 Proven Adoption Tactics: What’s in it for Me?
7. Who Attends? Not just for Admins anymore
8. Popular/Relevant sessions Delivering Innovation at the Speed of Salesforce How to Set your Social Media Priorities Speed Date our Mobile Apps Creating a Collaborative Culture Secrets of the Big Guns: Sales Leadership Panel Sales Process Best Practices: The Art and Science of Forecasting Sales Social Sales Revolution: 7 Best Practices You Need to Know Harness the Power of Gamification to Drive Sales Reps Five Killer Reports that Every Sales Leader Needs
9. Tips from a Dreamforce Veteran Prior to Dreamforce – Write down questions you want to get answered – Use Agenda Builder to register for sessions – Identify Partners in the Cloud Expo you would like to visit During Dreamforce – Charge your phone prior (low signal strength) – Get to Sessions and Keynotes Early. It’s really crowded!! – Talk to as many other customers as possible – Make a “To do when I get back” List – Split up – Wear comfortable shoes After Dreamforce – Become a Hero!
10. What Else to do in San Francisco Giants – Playing at home vs. Rockies and Padres www.citypass.com/price/sanfrancisco.html - cable car day pass with guides Famous Places: – Fisherman’s Warf – Alcatraz – Golden Gate Park – Chinatown Buena Vista Café – home of the original Irish Coffee (2765 Hyde St.)