1. Collaborated Community Development Program (CCDP) Society for Educational Welfare Baithak School Network
2. “If a Muslim plants a tree or grow grains and a bird, a person or an animal eats from it will be counted as a charity for him.” “If any of you have a date sapling on the doomsday he should plant it -if possible. “Whoever plants a tree is rewarded by Allah as much as the produce grown in that tree.” If the Day of Judgment erupts while you are planting a new tree, carry on and plant it.”, the Prophet said.
3. You guys know our religion says everything for the betterment of societySimilarly it emphasizes on plantation.Plant is the essence of life on Earth. If there were no plant on Earth, there would be no food, no energy, no water exploiting, and no life on Earth at all.
4. Life on Earth cannot continue without plant. The human life depends on plant. Likewise, lives of bodies, souls, hearts and minds depend on the Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him. Plant provides the Earth with the essential constituents for the living beings. Likewise, the Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, provides it with essential constituents for human beings to enable them to live on it in a sound way. “Give your response to Allah and His Messenger, when He calleth you to that which will give you life.” (Surah 8: Al-Anfal, The Spoils of War).
5. Ar-Ragheb Al-Asfahany, may Allah has mercy upon him, stated in Words of Quran the follwing meanings: A shoot of a plant: sprouts of the plant, growing form its two sides. Becomes thick: after it was thin. Stands on its own stem: stands straightly on its origin and trunk. Filling the sowers with wonder and delight: because of its strength, density, thickness and beauty.
6. The Companions of the Prophet Muhammad are of similar importance of leaves to a plant: If the word (shoot) is meant to refer to (leaves), as some commentators stated, so we are to be aware of the facts that · Leaves are the essence of the plant life · They produce food for their plant · They strengthen the plant Leaves: · Leaves exploit and maintain solar energy best on Earth. · They purify environment of carbon dioxide (CO2) and produce oxygen (O) · They maintain and exploit carbon dioxide. During photosynthesis in green plants (specifically in their leaves), light energy is captured and used to convert water, carbon dioxide, and minerals into oxygen and energy-rich organic compounds, used as food for such plants. · They keep temperature on Earth suitable for living beings. · They purify air, reduce pollution and temper the weather · A leaf is a primary element in flowering, fruiting, and life as a whole.