Full capabilities: requirements definition, review & approval, change management, traceabilityBusiness stakeholders can review & approve requirements without going into “hard core” requirements tools.Business stakeholders can view requirements documents as part of the process too.
Integration with Serena Service ManagerProvide a Unified Release CalendarSchedule RFCs to Release Manager-based release trains directly from within Service ManagerAutomatically action RFCs forward upon successful release deploymentIntegration with Serena Dashboard providing Release Manager KPIs and reports within the DashboardImproved Environment VisibilityBreak deployment stages into multiple physical deployment environmentsTrack and manage release packages at the environment levelIntegration with Serena ChangeMan ZMF that enables the planning, managing and deployment of releases that contain distributed and mainframe components
1. Introducing Orchestrated ITOrchestrated Apps + Orchestrated OpsDavid Hurwitz, SVP WW Marketing 13 Mar 2012 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
2. 4 Things We’re Announcing 1 NEW Orchestrated IT Suite Orchestrates Apps + Ops + IT Front Office 2 NEW Serena Demand Manager Capture, prioritize and track ALL IT demand 3 NEW Serena Requirements Manager Get the business more engaged 4 LATEST Serena Service Manager + Serena Release Manager Advanced capabilities for bridging Dev + Ops2 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
3. Industry Acclaim for Orchestrated IT Serena Service Manager + Serena Release Manager Integrated Apps + Ops solution Process-based approach3 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
4. “Doug Serena, CIO” Serena.com/Do A Day in the Life with Orchestrated IT ugSerenaCIO• 5 episode web miniseries Watch• Dramatizes an IT leadership team using Serena.com/DougSerenaCIO Orchestrated IT to power huge business success YouTube.com/user/SerenaSoftwa re• Premiers Monday, March 12• New 5-minute webisodes weekly through Follow @DougSerenaCIO Monday, April 94 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
5. Orchestrated IT Lifecycle Ops IT Front Office Dashboard P Requests R Release O PRO C ESS E Business Demand S Production S Apps5 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
6. Orchestrated IT landscape Business Users & Customers IT Front Office Updated Request Center Demand Manager NEW! NEW! Orchestrated IT Dashboard Development Operations Updated Updated Updated NEW! Requirements Development Release Manager Service Manager Manager Manager Updated Serena Business Manager6 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
7. NEW Serena Demand Manager Capture and prioritize all IT demand Process-based review, prioritization and scoring Automated time capture Real-time resource views Flexible and adaptable processes7 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
8. NEW Serena Requirements Manager Full requirements capabilities across the lifecycle New Dashboard metrics and best-practice KPIs Streamlined collaboration and approval capabilities for business stakeholders View requirements documents within orchestrated review process8 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
9. NEW Serena Orchestrated IT Dashboard Best practice KPIs for the IT Front Office Pre-defined process + metrics for Apps + Ops Easy configurability for custom metrics and other IT tools Interactive demo at dashboard.serena.com9 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
10. UPDATED Serena Service Manager Integrated ITSM and Release Management New Social IT features SLA tracking for at-risk targets Visual comparison of application versions New Serena Request Center starter pack10 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
11. UPDATED Serena Release Manager Integration with Serena Service Manager New unified release calendar for Apps + Ops New Dashboard metrics and best-practice KPIs11 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
12. The Upshot• Serena extends successful Orchestrated App Delivery into Ops• Creates Orchestrated IT to leverage CIO’s existing tools• New Demand Management, Requirements Management and IT Dashboard flesh out Serena’s Orchestrated IT suite• Fresh approach to ITSM and Demand Management perk up the stale Service Desk and PPM markets, as evidenced by Pink Elephant ITIL Innovation of the Year Award• “Doug Serena, CIO” dramatizes CIO’s boardroom challenges and the benefits of Orchestrated IT 12 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
13. Additional Resources Media kit “Doug Serena, CIO” webisodes Orchestrated IT online demo Screen shots with captions Screencast recording from press deck Serena Demand Manager datasheet Serena Requirements Manager brief What’s New FAQs About Serena fact sheet Spokesperson headshots, names, titles13 SERENA SOFTWARE INC.
14. Thank You!David HurwitzSVP Worldwide Marketingdhurwitz@serena.com 12 Mar 2012