Contoh Recout Texs
My Best Friend, Haruka
In Senior high school, I had best friend from Korea. Her name was Haruka. She was
beautiful, smart, and low profile. For that many people loved her, included of me myself. It
was because, even though she was from foreign country that considered by many students
would be arrogant with students in my school, but Haruka was different. She was a good girl.
I and Haruka became good friend each other. I was really glad in having friend like her. It
was because even though she was from rich family and I was not from rich family. She
wanted to have a friend like me. She wanted to share everything to me. So, did I. For the
example, when she had something, like knowledge, foods, or even gift, she would give to me.
Then, I did the same thing like her, for the example if my mom made a food, traditional food,
I would give that food also to Haruka.
One day, I was invited by Haruka’s family to attend Haruka’s birth day. I came to Haruka’s
house as shown in invitation card. I was very surprised when I looked the house of Haruka
that was very luxurious, and beautiful. I felt afraid to enter Haruka’s house. For that, I only
waited on the outside of Haruka’s house. I stood at fence. Then, seven minutes, I stood at
fence. I saw Haruka went to out from her house. She came to me and she asked why I did not
enter. I did not answer, I only smiled. Then, she said to me that her birthday would not be
started without the existence of me. I was very touched in hearing that. I hugged her. Then, I
and Haruka entered to Haruka’s house. Many guests looked at me and Haruka. Then, the
party started. Before that, Haruka’s parents introduced me to the guests that I was the best
friend for her daughter and Haruka’s family wanted me follow them to holiday in Korea next
month. Many people gave applause to me and Haruka’s family. I was so touched. I felt to cry.
I was fortunate having friend like Haruka, and knew Haruka’s family.
When I am sitting under mango tree alone, I remembered my good friends a long time ago.
They were Tuti, Pipit, Nurul, and Siska. At the time, they were a friend who really loyal with
their own friends. It could be known from their actions every day. For the example, we went
to school, backed to school, played, and studied always together. Even though, we were not
in the same class(e.g. I , Tuti, and pipit were on one class and Nurul and Siska were different
class with us), but we were so chummy. Even, many my other friends called us as “5
At the time, I and my friends went to school at 6 o’clock in every day. It was caused by the
distance between I and my friends to the school was so far. In addition, I and my friends
might across river, might go around the forest to go the school. Nevertheless, I and friends
did not feel tired to do that. We were very spirit full every day. If there was one of us did not
meet one day. We would search our friend until we met her.
One day, after I and my friends backed to school, at 13.00 o’clock. We planned to study
together in Tuti’s home especially under Tuti’s mango tree which was very calm, and cool. In
addition, under Tuti’s mango tree was prepared some benches. So that, it made all people felt
enjoy when staying on this place.
At 13.30 o’clock all members of 5 Serangkai completed. I, Tuti, Pipit, Nurul, and Siska came
on time. We never would be late, except there was obstacle that disturbed us. At 13. 45, we
started to study to discuss each other about the answer of our homework. Nevertheless, when
we did not finish yet in answering our homework, there was event which happened to Tuti.
Tuti had fallen to the ground from the bench that she sat. I, Pipit, Nurul and Siska were very
shocked about it. Then, we all tried to make Tuti became conscious by giving the first aid.
Nevertheless, God had another plan, Tuti backed to God. Tuti Died. We all were very sad.
My life was My Adventure
I was one of students who liked an adventure. It could be proven from the extracurricular that
I took in my school for the example hiking. I really liked in doing hiking especially to reach
the top of mountain. Even though I did not reach yet the top of mountain, but I had passion
on it. I like hiking to the top of mountain, it was because by this adventure, I could test my
adrenalin. Then, it made me more realized how beautiful the creation of God was.
In testing my adrenalin, I did any competition that was held by my school especially the
competition which challenged my adrenaline. One day in that time, I followed one of
competitions that were held by school that was climbing mountain side. This competition
was followed by many participants. It consisted of 50 participants.
Before starting this competition, there were some preparation that might be prepared by
committee. For the example, they checked all participants especially participants’ health. This
checking had function to identify whether the participants were suitable to follow this
competition. Besides, checking all participants’ health, the committee also prepared some
medicine, doctors, and safety tools to climb the mountain side.
After finishing all requirements above, I was thankful for God. It was because I could follow
the competition without any meaningful obstacle. Based on the result of health check of my
body was so good.
At 10.00 o’clock, the competition of climbing the mountain side was started. In the beginning
of this competition there was no meaningful obstacle. Everything worked well. Nevertheless,
the time showed at 10:30, there was accident to one of participants. The name of the
participants was Andi. When climbing the mountain side, his hand-grip toward the mountain
side got loose. That condition made him could not maintain himself. Then, two expert
climbers helped him. He was saving. Then, the competition was ended at 13:00 o’clock and I
was the 1st winner. I was so happy.
Wonderful Adventures in My life
I remembered the time when I was in Elementary School. That time was happy time to me. It
was because in Elementary school, I did many activities which were very enjoying. For the
example, in holiday, I and my family went to central java. There, I could meet my other
families like grandmothers, grand fathers, cousins, and many others.
Besides I could meet my other families, I also could visit traditional house there for the
example I visited Keraton Yogyakarta. In that keraton, I saw many instruments from central
java like flute, tambourine, drum, gung, and other music instruments. I also saw many
pictures of the leader from the first until the new one. From those pictures gave knowledge
for me about who people that ever led Keraton Yogyakarta.
Then, when I visited keraton Yogyakarta, I also saw many tourists who visited that place.
One of them was from England and she introduced herself to me. Her name was Angela. She
was beautiful by having blond hair, and she had blue eyes.We gave our phone number each
other. I got a new friend.
After visiting that Keraton, I and my family backed to my grandma’s house. Then, I and my
family at evening continued to visit Bringharjo market. Bringharjo market was a traditional
market which was every famous in central java. The first impression when I looked that
market. It was so beautiful, even though it was very crowded. In that market, I walked
together with my family. I saw many people who offered their goods. For the example they
offered to the visitors liked clothes, pants, sandals, shoes, bags, skirts and others. Then one
thing that made me interested in seeing their goods that everything in batik motif and in the
cheap price. Then I and my family chose to buy clothes, bags, in batik motif. Besides those
things were for me and my family themselves, they were also given for my neighbors in
village. Then, after that, I and my family chose to go my grandma’s house, because it was
over night. I and my family decided to take rest first, before continuing the adventure the next
day in Jati Jajar cave.
Wonderful Beach, Parangtritis Beach
Paragtritis beach was one of beach that I ever met beside Pangandaran , and Kute beach. I
went to Parangtritis beach when I was in senior high school. I went to this beach beside for
finding the data for my final report; it was also used to fill the holiday time.
The first impression when I arrived in Parangtritis beach was very beautiful and very
extraordinary. It was because the sea’s wave was so big and the sand on that beach was so
white. Then, when I and my friends saw those things, we run to that beach. Nevertheless, it
was very hard for us when running. It was because I and my friends used sandals or shoes
when I and my friends run on the sands. For that, I and my friends decided to put off our
sandals and shoes to be put another area. After that, I and my friend run to the wave easily.
Then, one thing that I wanted you to know was when you would visit this beach. You might
not wear shirt or skirt (clothes) in green color. It was caused by the existence of myth in that
area about the existence of Nyi Roro kidul, the master in that beach. That myth was about if
there were people who would visit this beach, they were forbidden to wear clothes in green
color, if those people opposed it. The people would get bad luck, or even that people would
be lost in the sea and their bodies would not be found.
From the myth above, I and my friends were not brave to wear cloth in green one when we
playing in that beach. Nevertheless, if there was anybody who worn the green, she/he
changed into other colors. Then, if we did not bring another cloth which had another color,
we were no afraid. It was caused that we could find many stores which provided clothes;
especially cloth only was used on beach there. Besides, the facility above, I and my friends
also got other facilities like horse (it was used to go round the beach), surfing tools and
others. I and my friends really enjoyed that holiday.
Contoh Recount Text
1. Watching Movie
My sister and I went to see a film last night. It was an American movie called The Lost
Flight. It showed how people can quickly change when they have to look after themselves in
the jungle. It was an interesting film about a plane which crashed on a small empty island in
the Pacific Ocean.
Although the passengers were safe, nobody knew where the plane had crashed. So the
passengers had to learn how to hunt for food in the jungle and how to catch fish from the sea
to eat. After a few weeks, the passengers were eating raw fish and meat.
After they had been on the island for two months, three of the men made a boat and sailed
away to find help. But their boat sank and they were drowned.
The film ended without saying whether the passengers were rescued or not. But my sister and
I enjoyed the film.
TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD
Deri saved his money and spent two months traveling around the world. He wrote his journey
in his diary.
I spent a week in New York and then flew to London and enjoyed several weeks in Europe.
When I had seen the sights in Europe, I took a train to Istanbul and visited many places in
First, I flew from his home in Mexico City to New York City. After through Asia, I went to
south America and finally back home to Indonesia.
Deri felt tired but he was very excited and wanted to travel again.
GOING TO SCHOOL
My mother got me ready for school then I had to wait for her to brush my hair and place
in just the perfect position.
I had to show her my shoes that I had cleaned the night before and my school bag had to be
neatly put on my shoulder before I could
get near the door. Only after my mother was totally satisfied, would I be allowed to rush out
of the frontdoor.
I would leave home at 8 am on the dot and make my way down the lane. After a walk of
about 700 metres I would be able to see the tall steeple of the
The playground would be full in the summer and the noise would make me want to rush into
the yard and get into a good game of football before the bell
MY GREAT DAY OF PROPOSING GIRL
I woke up at about five o'clock yesterday. It wasn't a regular day, because I was about to
propose a girl.
After praying and taking a bath, I had my early breakfast. At about nine o'clock I was in my
office but my soul wasn't there. I was thinking about the lines that I had to say to her.
At one o'clock, I had my lunch but I wasn't enjoying it either. So, I practiced the lines to
almost all girls I met at my lunch. Yes, I was a little bit crazy. Finally, it was three o'clock. I
remembered all my lines. I wrapped my works and got ready to pick her up and of course
I met her at four o'clock, took a little walk and went to a movie. At seven, we had a romantic
dinner. I thought it was the perfect time to ask her to be my wife. Then I said the lines that I
practiced the whole afternoon.
She smiled. I reached my pocket to get a ring and put it around her finger. Then she said
"Yes." After driven her home I went back to my house.
MY BAD DAY ON SUNDAY
I had a terrible day yesterday.
First, I woke up an hour late because my alarm clock didn't go off. Then, I was in such a
hurry that I burned my hand when I was making breakfast. After breakfast, I got dressed so
quickly that I forgot to wear socks.
Next, I ran out of the house trying to get the 9:30 bus, but of course I missed it. I wanted to
take a taxi, but I didn't have enough money.
Finally, I walked the three miles to my school only to discover that it was Sunday!
I hope I never have a day as the one I had yesterday.
MEETING A STAR
On Saturday morning at 9:30, I was walking down Sunda Street, looking for a record store.
A man stopped me and asked me the way to the Hyatt Hotel. I wasn't sure exactly where it
was, but I walked with him to the end of Sunda Street. He was very friendly, and his face
looked so familiar.
Then I remembered where the Hyatt was and told him how to get there. He thanked me and
tried to give me something. I thought it was money. I said 'no' at first, but he really wanted
me to have it, so I took it.
I found the record store and listened to a few records. D' Masive had a new record that was
number two in the top twenty. I decided to buy it. I looked
in my bag for my wallet and found a piece of paper the man gave me. It was a photo.
I was so surprised! He was a singer in D' Masive!
7. Going Camping
Last weekend, my friends and I went camping.
We reached the camping ground after we walked for about one and a half hour from the
parking lot. We built the camp next to a small river.
It was getting darker and colder, so we built a fire camp. The next day, we spent our time
observing plantation and insects while the girls were preparing meals. In the afternoon we
went to the river and caught some fish for supper.
At night, we held a fire camp night. We sang, danced, read poetry, played magic tricks, and
even some of us performed a standing comedy.
On Monday, we packed our bags and got ready to go home.
HOLIDAY IN BALI
We had a wonderful holiday in Bali.
It was a really great place. The people were friendly, the food was great, and the weather was
a lot better than at home.
Most days were pretty. I swam two or three times a day, but my brother Fachri just spent all
his time lying on the beach with his eyes closed.
Last Saturday I got on the bus and went to the north of the island, It was much quieter there
than here–very beautiful, but no tourists. The next day we went across to
the east coast to see some of the old villages.
I learned Balinese–I couldn't say much, but it was fun to try. Fachri actually spoke it quite
well, but he was afraid to open his mouth, so I was the one who talked to people.
Contoh Narrative Text Bahasa Inggris
Once upon a time there lived a little, named Snow White. She lived with her aunt and uncle
because her parents were died.
One day she heard her aunt and uncle talking about leaving Snow White in the castle because
they wanted to go to America and they didn’t have enough money to take Snow White with
Snow White didn’t want her uncle and aunt to do this. So she decided to run away. The next
morning she run away from home when her aunt and uncle were having breakfast, she run
away into the wood.
In the wood she felt very tired and hungry. Then she saw this cottage. She knocked but no
one answered so she went inside and felt asleep
Meanwhile seven dwarfs were coming home from work. They went inside. There, they found
Snow White woke up. She saw the dwarfs. The dwarfs said; “What is your name?”. Snow
White said; “My name is Snow White”. One of the dwarfs said; “If you wish, you may live
here with us”. Snow White told the whole story about her. Then Snow white ad the seven
dwarfs lived happily ever after.
The Bear and Rabbit
Once upon a time, there lived a bear and a rabbit. The rabbit is a good shot. In contrary, the
bear is always clumsy and could not use the arrow.
One day, the bear called over the rabbit and asked the rabbit to take his bow and arrows.
The rabbit was fearing to arouse the bear's anger so he could not refuse it. He went with the
bear and shot enough buffalo to satisfy the hungry family. Indeed he shot and killed so many
that there were lots of meats left after.
However the bear did not want the rabbit to get any of the meat. The rabbit could not even
taste the meat. The poor rabbit would have to go home hungry after his hard day's work.
The bear was the father of five children. Fortunately, the youngest child was very kind to the
rabbit. He was very hearty eater. The mother bear always gave him an extra large piece of
meat but the youngest child did not eat it. He would take it outside with him and pretended to
play ball with the meat. He kicked toward the rabbit's house.When he got close to the door he
would give the meat with such a great kick. The meat would fly into the rabbit's house. In this
way, the poor rabbit would get his meal.
The Legend of Toba Lake
Once upon time, there was a handsome man. His name was Batara Guru Sahala. He liked
fishing. One day, he caught a fish. He was surprised to find out that the fish could talk. The
fish begged him to set it free.
Batara Guru could not bear it. He made the fish free. As soon as it was free, the fish changed
into a very beautiful woman. She attracted Batara Guru so much. He felt in love with that
fish-woman. The woman wanted to marry with him and said that Batara Guru had to keep the
secret which she had been a fish. Batara Guru aggreed and promised that he would never tell
anybody about it.
They were married happily. They had two daughters. One day Batara Guru got very angry
with his daughter. He could not control his mad. He shouted angrily and got the word of fish
to his daugters. The daughters were crying. They found their mother and talked her about it.
The mother was very annoyed. Batara Guru broke his promise. The mother was shouting
angrily. Then the earth began to shake. Volcanoes started to erupt. The earth formed a very
big hole. People believed that the big hole became a lake. Then this lake is known as Toba
The Monkey and The Crocodile
One day there was a monkey. He wanted to cross a river. There he saw a crocodile so he
asked the crocodile to take him across the other side of the river. The crocodile agree and told
the monkey to jump on its back. Then the crocodile swam down the river with the monkey on
Unluckily, the crocodile was very hungry, he stopped in the middle of the river and said to
the monkey, “My father is very sick. He has to eat the heart of the monkey. So he will be
At the time, the monkey was in dangerous situation and he had to think hard. Then he had a
good idea. He told the crocodile to swim back to the river bank. “What’s for?” asked the
crocodile. “Because I don’t bring my heart,” said the monkey. “I left it under a tree, near
some coconuts in the river bank.”
The crocodile agreed and turned around. He swam back to the bank of the river. As soon as
they reached the river bank, the monkey jumped off the crocodile’s back. Then he climbed up
to the top of a tree.
“Where is your heart?” asked the crocodile. “You are foolish,” said the monkey to the
crocodile. “Now I am free and I have my heart.
The Smartest Parrot
Once upon time, a man had a wonderful parrot. There was no other parrot like it. The parrot
could say every word, except one word. The parrot would not say the name of the place
where it was born. The name of the place was Catano.
The man felt excited having the smartest parrot but he could not understand why the parrot
would not say Catano. The man tried to teach the bird to say Catano however the bird kept
not saying the word.
At the first, the man was very nice to the bird but then he got very angry. “You stupid bird!”
pointed the man to the parrot. “Why can’t you say the word? Say Catano! Or I will kill you”
the man said angrily. Although he tried hard to teach, the parrot would not say it. Then the
man got so angry and shouted to the bird over and over; “Say Catano or I’ll kill you”. The
bird kept not to say the word of Catano.
One day, after he had been trying so many times to make the bird say Catano, the man really
got very angry. He could not bear it. He picked the parrot and threw it into the chicken house.
There were four old chickens for next dinner “You are as stupid as the chickens. Just stay
with them” Said the man angrily. Then he continued to humble; “You know, I will cut the
chicken for my meal. Next it will be your turn, I will eat you too, stupid parrot”. After that he
left the chicken house.
The next day, the man came back to the chicken house. He opened the door and was very
surprised. He could not believe what he saw at the chicken house. There were three death
chickens on the floor. At the moment, the parrot was standing proudly and screaming at the
last old chicken; “Say Catano or I’ll kill you”.
NARRATIVE TEXT: THE LEGEND OF SURA AND BAYA
A long time ago, there were two animals, Sura and Baya. Sura was the name of a shark and
Baya was a crocodile. They lived in a sea.
Once Sura and Baya were looking for some food. Suddenly, Baya saw a goat.
“Yummy, this is my lunch,” said Baya.
“No way! This is my lunch. You are greedy” said Sura. Then they fought for the goat. After
several hours, they were very tired.
Feeling tired of fighting, they lived in the different places. Sura lived in the water and Baya
lived in the land. The border was the beach, so they would never fight again.
One day, Sura went to the land and looked for some food in the river. He was very hungry
and there was not much food in the sea. Baya was very angry when he knew that Sura broke
They fought again. They both hit each other. Sura bit Baya's tail. Baya did the same thing to
Sura. He bit very hard until Sura finally gave up and Awent back to the sea. Baya was happy.
Narrative Text: The story of Toba Lake
Once upon a time, there was a man who was living in north Sumatra. He lived in a simple hut
in a farming field. The did some gardening and fishing for his daily life.
One day, while the man was do fishing, he caught a big golden fish in his trap. It was the
biggest catch which he ever had in his life. Surprisingly, this fish turned into a beautiful
princess. He felt in love with her and proposed her to be his wife. She said; "Yes, but you
have to promise not to tell anyone about the secret that I was once a fish, otherwise there will
be a huge disaster". The man made the deal and they got married, lived happily and had a
Few years later, this daughter would help bringing lunch to her father out in the fields. One
day, his daughter was so hungry and she ate his father’s lunch. Unfortunately, he found out
and got furious, and shouted; “You damned daughter of a fish”. The daughter ran home and
asked her mother. The mother started crying, felt sad that her husband had broke his promise.
Then she told her daughter to run up the hills because a huge disaster was about to come.
When her daughter left, she prayed. Soon there was a big earthquake followed by non-stop
pouring rain. The whole area got flooded and became Toba Lake. She turned into a fish again
and the man became the island of Samosir.
How To Make Fruit Ice
1. First, Cut the fruit round or dice.
2. then, Scratching the flesh of a melon.
3. then, Boil sugar with water until cooked for about 30 minutes.
4. Next, Put in serving glasses that have been cut round pieces or dice.
5. then, to taste Pour the sugar water, put ice cubes and put milk on ice fruit.
6. Last, put the decorations on the glass with a piece of strawberry on it.
How To Make Egg and Lemon Soup
3 pints chicken stock
juice of 2 lemon
3 oz rice
salt and pepper
4 eggs, well beaten
1. Put stock into a pan and heat until boiling.
2. Add rice and cook on low heat for fifteen minutes.
3. Mix together egg and lemon juice.
4. Add three tablespoons of stock to the mixture and stir.
5. Stir this mixture into the remaining stock in pan.
6. Add a little of salt and pepper.
7. Cook gently for three minutes.
How To Make Orange Juice
125 mL sugar
5 mL. vanilla extract
1 handful ice cubes
165 mL orange juice concentrate
250 mL milk
250 mL water
1. Combine all ingredients in blender except ice cubes. .
2. Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.
3. Pour in a glass
How To Make Mango Juice
A glass of ice pack
A spoon of sugar
A piece of mango
A half glass of water
1. First, peel the mango and clean it
2. Next, cut the mango into pieces and put them into the juicer
3. Then, put the water, ice and sugar
4. After that turn on the juice and wait about 15 seconds
5. Finally, pour the mango juice into the glass and ready to drink
How to Make Tomato Soup
8 cups of water
¼ teaspoon of pepper
small clove garlic
¼ teaspoon of butter
4 large tomatoes
1 small onion
½ teaspoon of salt
1. Cut tomatoes, onions, and garlic into small pieces.
2. Fry them in a pan with butter for five minutes.
3. Add water, spices, salt and pepper.
4. Heat until the water boils.
5. Turn down the heat and cover with lid. Cook gently for one hour.
Home » Belajar Bersama » School » Contoh Procedure Text Bahasa Inggris How To Make
Contoh Procedure Text Bahasa Inggris How To Make
Belajar Bersama, School
Contoh Procedure Text - Kembali melanjutkan pemahasan kita tentang jenis jenis teks
dalam bahasa inggris. Dan kali ini topik yang akan kita bahas adalah megnenai Procedure
Text / teks procedure. Langsung Saja, definisi atau arti dari procedure text adalah jenis teks
yang menjelaskan cara mencapai sesuatu melalui langkah-langkah (prosedur) atau tahapan
yang berurutan. Teks ini akan menerangkan sekaligus menjelaskan bagaimana seseorang
menampilkan serangkaian proses yang berbeda-beda.
Baiklah, kita masuk ke bentuk umum dari teks prosedur itu ada 3, yakni :
1. Goal/Aim (Tujuan)
2. Materials (Bahan-bahan)
3. Steps/Methods (Langkah-langkah)
dan dibawah ini adalah contoh procedure text , silahkan diperhatikan tentang tata cara teks
nya, dan silahkan dipilih mana yang pas untuk anda.
How to make Indomie Fried Noodles
● Two slices of bread
● Something inside (fried-egg, strawberry jam, chocolate sprinkles, a sausage, etc.)
● First, boil two glasses of water in a pan.
● Then, open the package of Indomie fried noodles.
● While waiting for the water to boil, pour the seasoning: chili sauce, soya sauce and oil into
● After the water is boiled, drain the noodles.
● Next, throw away the water.
● Then, pour the noodles into the bowl.
● After that, mix the noodles with the seasoning, sauce, and the other ingredients.
● Now, your noodles are ready.
How To Make a lemon tea
● A glass of tea
● Two spoonfuls of sugar
● Ice cubes
● A slice of lemon tea
● Make the tea a bit strong because when you add the lemon it will get thinner.
● After the tea is ready, squeeze the lemon according to your own taste.
● Add some ice cubes, and your iced-lemon tea is ready.
How To Charge Handphone Battery
prepare your :
- hand phone
- battery charger
1. Connect the charger to your hand phone, the flash symbol on the charger plug must face
2. Wait until the battery icon appears on the screen.
3. Charge the battery approximately 5 hours or until the battery icon indicates that the battery
is fully charged.
4. Remove the charger by pulling out from your hand phone.
HOW TO MAKE MEATBALLS
1 kilo of very fine minced meat (preferably beef)
300 grams of tapioca-flour
4-8 cloves of garlic
1 red onion
1 teaspoon of white pepper
2 teaspoons of salt
First of all,mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
Second step, mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced meat.
After that, use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture feels
soft and smooth.
Then, boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
Next step, start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
Finally, lower the meatballs into the boiling water. When they float up to the surface the
meatball are ready to serve.
How To Make Rujak Buah
1 cucumber, peeled.
1 papaya, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
1 pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch cubes, fresh or canned pineapple.
1 apple tart, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
1 mango, peeled, cubed.
3 tablespoons peanuts, fry.
1 hot chili peppers, seeded, sliced.
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon tamarind, dissolved in 1/2 cup water, strained.
• Mix all the fruit together.
• Grind chilies and salt.
• Add brown sugar.
• Add dry roasted peanuts and grind completely.
• Pour some tamarind liquid.
• Mix the sauce and fruit together.
• Serve chilled.
Pisang Goreng (Fried Banana Cakes)
• 6 medium-sized ripe bananas, peeled
• 1 Tablespoon sugar
• 1 Tablespoon flour
• Oil, for deep-frying
1. Finely mash the bananas and mix with sugar and flour.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok and drop in a large spoonful of batter.
3. Cook several at one time, but do not overcrowd the wok or the temperature of the oil will
4. When cakes are crisp and golden brown, drain on paper towel and serve while still warm
1 pineapple cut into dices
3 glasses of water
1 glass of granulated sugar
1. Boil water until boiled.
2. Then add sugar, cinnamon, and clovers.
3. Bring it to boil and add the pineapples.
4. Wait until you can smell the pineapple.
5. Remove from heat and serve cold.
15 Contoh Procedure Text Terlengkap dan Terbaik :
1. HOW TO MAKE GADO-GADO (VEGETABLE SALAD WITH PEANUT SAUCE)
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 cup 1" cut long beans
- 1 bunch swamp cabbage cut up
- 2 cup beansprouts
- a few lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cooked cubed soya bean cake
- 1 medium size boiled potato cubed
- 1 sliced hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons fried onion shrimp crackers
- 1 cup fried peanut
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon shrimp
- 2 red chillies
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind
- 1 lemon
salt to taste
water, depending on desired thickness
- mortar and pestle
- serving dish
1. Boil separately the cabbage, long beans, swamp cabbage and beansprouts than put aside.
2. Pound the fried peanut into a fine powder. Using the mortar and pestle, crush the garlic,
shrimp paste, chillies, brown sugar, tamarind into a paste adding a little salt.
3. Mix the peanut and the paste together and add the water to desired thickness.
4. Squeeze the lemon into the sauce.
1. On a serving dish spread the vegetables out. Put the cabbage first, round the edge with
lettuce, then put the cucumber slices on top of the lettuce. In the centre put the others
vegetables, the soya bean, potato, garnish with the sliced egg.
2. Pour the sauce over all this, and garnish with fried onion and shrimp crackers.
2. HOW TO MAKE A CUP OF COFFEE
MATERIALS AND INGEDIENTS :
- 2 spoons of sugar
- one spoon of coffee powder
- hot water
- a cup
- a spoon
1. Prepare two spoons of sugar, a cup, hot water, one spoon of coffee powder, a spoon.
2. Put one spoon of coffee powder into the cup.
3. Pour some hot water into the cup.
4. Add 2 spoons of sugar into a cup of coffee
5. Stir it well and the hot coffee is ready to drink
3. HOW TO MAKE NASI UDUK
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pandan leaf
- 1 jeruk purut leaf
- 1 salam leaf
- 1 lemon grass
- big pot
- rice paddle
COOKING METHOD :
1. Cook the coconut milk with all the other ingredients except the rice.
2. Meanwhile, wash the rice in another big pot.
3. When the coconut milk comes to a boil, pour it in the pot filled with rice
and stir frequently until all the liquid is absorbed.
4. Move the rice to a steamer until it is cooked.
5. Take out the leaves before serving.
1. Serve hot on a platter with shredded omelet and a mixture of fried peanuts and fried
2. Garnish the platter with sliced cucumber, tomato and green leaves. This recipe makes 4
4. HOW TO MAKE PANCAKE
- 3 – 4 spoonful of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ (250 ml) of milk
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 mixing bowl
- 2 table spoons
- 2 cups
- 1 small pan
1. Put the flour in the bowl.
2. Put milk in a cup.
3. Make sure it's 250 ml of milk.
4. Put the milk in the bowl.
5. Break the 2 eggs into the bowl.
6. Mix it with a spoon.
7. Heat up the pan and put the butter
8. Put the mix in the pan.
9. Let the pancake mix cook about 5 minutes
10. Flip pancake over when the top is brown.
11. Your pancake its ready to be serve
5. HOW TO MAKE A KITE
- 3 pieces of cane
- Large sheet of strong paper (e.g. tissue)
- Soft pencil
- Paint and paintbrush
- Strong string
- Dampen the cane to make flexible
- Carefully, bend the cane to desired shape then tie securely with thread
- Lay the frame on sheet of paper
- Trace around frame with pencil
- Cut covering approximately 1 cm larger than the outline
- Paint bird on covering (e.g. bowl)
- When paint is dry, place the frame on unpainted side.
- Now, fold edges of covering over the frame carefully, and glue them down.
- Cut 3 pieces of string, each 20 cm long.
- Secure one end of each string tightly to frame at the shoulders and tail of the bird.
- Then, tie the other ends in a knot.
6. HOW TO MAKE INDOMIE FRIED NOODLE
- One pack of instant noodle
- First, boil two glasses of water in a pan.
- Then, open the package of Indomie fried noodles.
- While waiting for the water to boil, pour the seasoning: chili sauce, soya sauce and oil into a
- After the water is boiled, drain the noodles.
- Next, throw away the water.
- Then, pour the noodles into the bowl.
- After that, mix the noodles with the seasoning, sauce, and the other ingredients.
- Now, your noodles are ready.
7. HOW TO MAKE SANDWICH
- Two slice of bread
- Cheddar cheese
- Tomato sauce
- Lettuce leaves
First, place a slice of bread on the plate.
Second, put the tomato sauce.
Third, add salad, slice tomatoes, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, tomato sauce.
After that, add lettuce leaves
Then, put a slice of bread on the top
and Finally, serve it!
8. HOW TO INSERT SIM CARD CELLPHONE
Cellphone is a modern communication device which connects one to the others by voice,
written message and data. However this device can not work until the SIM card is inserted.
When inserting the SIM Card to cellphone, make sure that the cellphone has been switched
off and follow the direction bellow :
First of all, press the locking catch and slide the cover then lift it off the phone.
After that, push two catches in the opposite directions and remove the battery.
Next, slide the SIM card carefully into the slot and make sure that the golden connect arson
are facing to the connector of the phone.
Then, put the battery and align it until snaps into its place.
Finally, insert the two catches of the back cover corresponding slot in the phone and slide the
cover forward button of the phone until locks into place
Don't forget to switch on the cellphone. Wait until it is ready to use
9. HOW TO CHARGE HAND PHONE BATTERY
1. Connect the charger to your hand phone, the flash symbol on the charger plug must
2. Wait until the battery icon appears on the screen.
3. Charge the battery approximately 5 hours or until the battery icon indicates that the
battery is fully charged.
4. Remove the charger by pulling out from your hand phone.
10. HOW TO MAKE FRIED RICE
- a plate of rice
- 1 red chili pepper chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped fine
- 1 clove chopped onion
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp margarine
COOKING METHOD :
1. Crush the red pepper, garlic and onion until very fine.
2. Add the salt and saute in margarine over low heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add the rice and soya sauce
5. Stir until well mixed and rice is hot.
1. Serve hot on a plate.
2. Garnish with shredded omelet and sliced cucumber and tomatoes.
11. HOW TO OPERATE A FAN
1. Plug the power cord into a wall outlet. (AC 120 Volts 60 HZ)
2. To make the fan move sideways, push the pin on top of the motor.
3. To move the fan up or down, first pull up the oscilla ting pin, then press the tilt
4. To change the speed of the fan, press one of the switches at the bottom.
12. HOW TO BOIL EGG IN SIMPLE AND EASY WAY
Eggs are a rich source of protein and vitamins and are generally healthy to eat, unless you
have a high cholesterol level.
You can eat eggs raw, boiled or cooked in a pan as scrambled eggs or an omelet. Boiling eggs
is one of the easiest ways to prepare them. Follow the steps!
First of all, place the raw egg in a saucepan!
Second, Run cold water into the saucepan until the water is 1 inch above the egg.
After that, Place the saucepan on a stove and cook over medium heat until the water begins
The next, don't forget to reduce the heat to low
Then, Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 10 to 15 minutes for hard-boiled
Finally, Remove the egg with a spoon or ladle and let it cool slowly, or run cold water over it
to cool it more quickly.
13. HOW TO MAKE RUJAK BUAH
7. Serve chilled
14. HOW TO MAKE SEMUR AYAM
1 whole chicken cut up
1 cup sweet soya sauce
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoon onion (chopped)
2-3 tablespoon margarine or oil
water, as needed
1. Put the chicken pieces in a bowl and mix them with salt, pepper, nutmeg and sweet soya
2. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Fry the onion in either margarine or oil until transparent in a pan.
4. Put the marinated chicken in the pan and cook until done, stirring occasionally. Add water
if it becomes dry.
5. While it is cooking add the cloves and continue cooking for about 30-45 minutes.
6. Finally, serve it.
15. HOW TO MAKE KOLAK
500 gr sweet potatoes
2 cups thick coconut milk
90 gr brown sugar
pinch of salt
2 cups water
COOKING METHOD :
1. Peel and wash the sweet potatoes and cut them into small squares.
2. Boil in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes
3. In other saucepan, simmer the coconut milk with a pinch of salt and the brown sugar,
stirring and being careful that the coconut milk doesn't quite come to the boil.
4. When the sugar is dissolved, put in the sweet potatoes and continue to simmer for about 10
to 15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked.
5. Serve hot.
Procedure Text in Making Kite
Having a kite flying is interesting and make it by self is easy. Prepare the following materials
to make a kite:
Scotch tape or glue
1 Sheet of strong paper
2 Strong, straight wooden sticks of bamboo
Markers, paint or crayons
After the materials have been prepared, the directions bellow is easy instruction on how to
make a kite:
1. Make a cross with the two sticks, with the shorter stick placed horizontally across the
2. Tie the two sticks together with the string in such a way as to make sure that they are
at right angles to each other.
3. Cut a notch at each end of the sticks. Make it deep enough for the type of string you
are using to fit in to. Cut a piece of string long enough to stretch all around the kite
4. Lay the sail material flat and place the stick frame face down on top. Cut around it,
leaving about 2-3cm for a margin. Fold these edges over and glue it down so that the
material is tight.
5. Make a tail by tying a small ribbon roughly every 10cm along the length of string.
6. Decorate your kite with the markers!
- See more at: http://www.wayankatel.com/2012/10/contoh-proceduretext-bahasainggrishowto-makekites-membuat-layang-layang.html#sthash.SjrKcpy1.dpuf