Part One of Four Facebook Marketing workshops, created and led by Miranda Miller and sponsored by Lake Huron Learning, Ontario.
See accompanying workbook: http://issuu.com/mirandam/docs/fb_mktg_intro_workbook
In this first of the series, Introduction to Facebook Business Pages, attendees learn:
- Why use Facebook for marketing?
- Who can you reach on Facebook?
- Is Facebook right for your business?
- The New Facebook and how it works
- Brand Pages – overview and features
This course takes place at the Lake Huron Learning facility in Kincardine, Ontario, from April to May 2011. The presentation is one component of the workshop, followed by hands-on instruction.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on custom course creation and on-site training.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.