Using online analytical processing (OLAP) with IBM Cognos Transformer leads to higher user adoption rates and greater value from Business Intelligence solutions. Senturus experts share facts and best practices for OLAP modeling using Cognos 8 Transformer, including:
• The value of online analytical processing (OLAP)
• Reference business intelligence architecture
• How to synchronize Transformer and the data source
• Customizing the Transformer model using sub-dimensions and relative time categories
• Resolving conflicts when using multiple data sources
• Setting measure properties and comparing roll-up options plus applying basic cube security
• OLAP enhancements in Cognos 10
This slide deck is part of a recorded Senturus webinar, "IBM Cognos OLAP Modeling with Cognos Transformer.” To view the free recording of this entire presentation and download the slide deck, visit www.senturus.com<http: />. You will find this and many other webinars and resources about IBM Cognos Business Intelligence and related topics.
Senturus designs and builds Business Intelligence systems to enable executives to better run their businesses. Since 2001, Senturus has been an IBM Cognos Premier Business Partner and delivered over 1400 projects to 650+ clients in a breadth of industries and applications.