* Alternative reality game is an interactive networked
narrative that uses the real world as a platform and
uses trans media storytelling to deliver a story .
* These games are an intensely complicated series of
puzzles involving coded Web sites, real-world clues
like the newspaper advertisements, phone calls in the
middle of the night from game characters and more.
2. I Love Bees was a promotion for Halo 2
3. The Dark Knight
4. Augmented Reality Games
Augmented reality (AR) is a live, direct or
indirect, view of a physical, real-world
environment whose elements are augmented by
computer-generated sensory input such as
sound, video, graphics or GPS data.
5. Alternative reality vs Augmented
reality vs Virtual reality
6. Game Play cameras
Camera angles widely using in games
*Top Down / Isometric
*General Third Person View
*Over The Shoulder
7. Side Scrolling Games
9. Third Person
10. First Person
12. Virtual World
A virtual world is an online community that takes the
form of a computer-based simulated environment
,using text-based, two-dimensional or three-
dimensional graphical models .
Users can interact with one another and use and
users take the form of avatars visible to others.
13. WHERE WE USING?
14. ONLINE IDENTITY
Online identity is one created by the human user that
acts as an interface between the physical person and
virtual person other users see on their computer
15. WHAT IS NEXT ??
16. Virtual reality Games
Virtual reality gaming is where a person can
experience being in a three-dimensional
environment and interact with that environment
during a game.
17. How it works
* Persons are connected with small sensors which are
attached to a data glove, suit or even the body and
record movements made by that person in a 3D
space,its called bio-sensing.
* It enables you to visit a virtual world and interact with
other people in the form of a virtual person or avatar.
This avatar is designed by you and in whatever form
18. BIO – SENSING DEVICES
Avatar is the graphical representation of the user or
the user's alter ego or character.
It may take either a three-dimensional /two-
20. Where we using Avatars?
* Physically demanding Virtual reality games provide a
great opportunity for people, to exercise.
* Virtual reality is being used to treat arachnophobia.
* Virtual reality games to allay the pain felt by burn
* provide solutions for serious mental health problems.