This webinar in the course of the LOD2 webinar series will present the release 2.0 of the LOD2 stack, which contains updates to the components Ontowiki, Silk
* the assisting sparql editor SPARQLED (DERI),
* the LOD enabled Open Refine (previously Google Refine) (ZEMANTA),
* the extended version of SILK with link suggestion management from LATC (DERI),
* the rdfAuthor library which allows to manage structured information from RDFa-enhanced websites (ULEI),
* the SPARQLPROXY which is a PHP based forward proxy for remote access to SPARQL end points (ULEI)
Release 2.0 contains also a first contributed debian package for a component which is maintained by a group outside the LOD2 consortium. With the help of ULEI a package for the STANBOL engine (http://stanbol.apache.org/) has been contributed.
If you are interested in Linked (Open) Data principles and mechanisms, LOD tools & services and concrete use cases that can be realised using LOD then join us in the free LOD2 webinar series!