Wordpress most sought after social sharing plug-ins
WordPress Most Sought-after Social SharingPlug-ins
Social media services, a second biggestsource after search engines for traffic.These days Facebook, Twitter Google +and LinkedIn are the most heavily usedsocial sharing websites.Social media creates an opportunity formarketers to spread the services andproducts they offer in most relaxed andconversational way. Integrating socialmedia into your WordPress site or blogwill enable your readers or buyers toshare the great blog and best productswithin their groups.Here are some of the best Social MediaPlugins you can use in your WordPresssite or blog and how they can bring hugetraffic on your WordPress site we will seefurther in this presentation.
Social Media Sharing Plug-ins:1. SociableThis is one of the best and fantastic free plugin that adds social media sharingbuttons in your posts, pages and RSS feed. It includes dozen of the most popularsocial networks and is updated regularly.You can make selection form both, a simple icons or buttons that will show thenumber of times an article has been shared, retweeted or liked with the use of thisamazing social media plugin.Download
2. SharebarThis amazing plug-in will automatically add an attractive sharing bar vertically tothe left or right of your posts or horizontally below the title.You can manually add this plugin anywhere in your blog using PHP code.Download
3. ShareThisShareThis plugin is one of the most used and popular plugin on the web. In fact, itis being used in more than 1 million of websites worldwide.With access of more than 120 social channels (includingFacebook, Twitter, Like, +1, Email and more), The ShareThis plugin is a quick andeasy sharing solution for your site to keep your audience engaged in your contentand increase traffic to your site.Download
4. Lockerz ShareHere, you have the option to choose the only social services you want to display onyour blog. This easy-to-use button lets you choose from over 100 social mediaservices, including Google+ and Facebook.Choose from five buttons, or use your own image or a simple text link.Download
5. ShareaholicShareaholic is highly configurable WordPress plugin which allows you to add a“sexy bookmarks” to your posts, pages, home page, category archive and RSS feed.The share bar hides half of each icon and revealing the full icon only when the userhovers over it.Download
6. Slick Social Share ButtonsThis plugin places a social sharing button in a fixed location on your website, floatedanywhere. Alternatively, the menu can slide out.The plugin supports Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Digg, Google Buzzand Pinterest etc.Variations of buttons are available, including horizontal and vertical orientations and countersand no counters.Download
7. Social ToolbarThis plugin is used to put a toolbar at the bottom of your website. You can view thelatest tweet just above the toolbar, and on the right are buttons and counters forFacebook likes and retweets.On the left is a horizontal list of all of your social profiles (making this both asharing and following plugin).Download
8. InsiteBarInsiteBar plugin is use to put a toolbar at the top of your website. By default thistoolbar displays a Facebook like and retweet buttons. It also enables users tosearch the website via Google (in a pop-up) and translate content into over a dozenlanguages.DownloadThe green button at the top of the page brings up a sharing box, enabling visitors toshare your content on various social media services.
9. SharedaddyThe Sharedaddy plugin supportsGoogle+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Digg and Reddit. Visitors canalso share articles via email and print them out.Display icons, text or both, and customize the label, too. Buttons can be placed onyour home page or on posts or pages.Sharedaddy is now part of the popular Jetpack plugin
10. GetSocialYou can add a vertical sharing box to your website. GetSocial supportsTwitter, Facebook, Google+ (and Google Buzz), StumbleUpon, Digg and Blend.More buttons can easily be added in the settings.Download
11. Social Media CountersThis useful plugin shows sharing buttons likeTwitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Digg, StumbleUpon and AddThis.Buttons can be added to posts and pages, as well as attachments (making this oneof the few plugins to offer this feature!) in form of small or large.Download
12. SocialPopThis plugin “pops up” icons when a user hovers over the image.You can choose from a lot of variations: make images pop up, down, left or right.Circle and square icons are available, as are cool effects such as tooltips andmonochrome hover colors.Download
13. Sticklr WPSticklr WP plugin allows you to add a social media panel to the side of your page.The menu remains fixed as the user scrolls up and down, and it can be expandedeither by hovering over it or clicking it.Multiple columns can be displayed in the pop-out menu, and you can add yourown HTML.Download
14. Social Buttons ProSocial Buttons Pro plugin supports four services includesFacebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.Simply click on the relevant button to add it to posts, pages or even other areas ofyour website (via template tags).Download
15. Social Media WidgetThe plugin has a big settings area for the widget, where you can change the titleand text above the icons. This cool plugin provides six spaces for your own socialprofiles.This plugin offers tons of sharing icons come in 3 sizes, 4 icon styles, and 4animations.Download
And final words, there is no one perfect social media plugin for everyone out there. It canbe changing according to design and content size of website. It also depends on where youwant to put the buttons and links, how many social services you want to list down and howwell the plugin blends in with your design.WordPress Plugin Development is an approach to add, to modify, and to organize yourown desired and customized solutions. Plugins play an essential role to optimize yourwebsite and to enhance the quality-of-life of websites, pages, and professionalism ofblogs.KGN Technologies provides high quality WordPress development services with a team ofexperienced and qualified developers, capable enough to take on challenge of workingon any complex customization or plug-ins development. Our wide-range of WordpressDevelopment services includes:If you are looking for WordPress website quote or experience WordPress developmentcompany, then drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit websitewww.kgntechnologies.com• Custom WordPress Plug-ins and Extensions Development• Designing Responsive theme and converting PSDs to WordPress Themes• WordPress CMS Websites Development• WordPress Ecommerce solutions• Dedicated WordPress Developers service• Integrating Wodpress to third party systems
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.