These restaurants all have their own traditional cuisines and are all ethnic inspired. They serve unique dishes which represent their culture, the furniture and decorations compliment the restaurant’s atmosphere.
1. • Paris bakery located on Westwood Blvd.• They sell macaron which is originated in France.• They have different kind of pastries which are not common in US.• The bakery is themed with decorations from Paris, France.
2. • Healthy Chicken Cafe is an Indian cuisine.• It is located on Westwood Blvd• They serve lunch and dinner.• They only have chicken, fish and vegetables in their menu but no meat.• They focus on healthy food.• They cook Indian food which is considered ethnic and differentiates itself from typical fast food or American restaurant.• The price range is $3.00 - $9.00
3. • Delphi, Greek is located on Westwood blvd. • It is Mediterranean cuisine. • They have healthy and traditional foods in the restaurant. Such as; Greek salad, Mousakka, Dolmades and some traditional soup.• The restaurant has Greek inspired decoration and furniture.• The Greece traditional colors are blue and white which represent the colors on the country’s flag.
4. Zumba is originated from Latin America. It is a Colombian dance style. Today it is a popular wayZUMBA to loose weight. Many gyms offer Zumba classes to their customers. One of the fitness clubs is in West Los Angeles and called Equinox. West Los Angeles
5. YOGAYoga originated in Ancient India andit is considered aphysical, mental, spiritual discipline .The goal of Yoga is the attainment ofa state of perfect spiritual insight andtranquility while meditating.Yoga is a popular way of meditatingand has became an ethnic trend inthe US and all over the world. Santa Monica Main St
6. Kabbalah is a discipline and school of thought .Kabbalah is an ancient universal wisdom with modernpractical applications. KABBALAH Robertson Blvd