Fostering an OSH Culture Towards a Healthy and Productive Workforce
- 508 views
He is special speaker who presented The 7 Secrets Rhythm for OSH in Continues Education Program (CEP) Approved conference “Fostering an OSH Culture Towards A Healthy and Productive Workforce” organized by Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers.
STRESS FREE BEYOND NLP, Just Undo It via The 7 Secrets Rhythm
physical well-being issue
upset in the homeostasis of the body
Stimulating the nervous
feeling of strain and pressure
Positive stress – improve athletic
for women, menstrual symptoms
What is The 7 Secrets Rhythm for OSH
A practical mind training. T7SR for OSH will involve interactions among many subject areas, including occupational medicine, occupational hygiene, public health, safety engineering, industrial engineering, chemistry, health physics, ergonomics and occupational health psychology.
Workplace safety is the responsibility of the management, safely working mind is every individual’s scope. Providing state of art techniques for every individual staff for stress free towards higher OSH status is training department’s humanity.
“You don’t learn to be stress as such, you don’t required to learn how to unstressed, just undo it via The 7 Secrets Rhythm” ~ Elan
“Safety is a state of alert mind in peace consciousness, accidents are an absence of mind with stress presents!” ~ Elan
“What is now proven was once only imagined.” Hindsight is a wonderful thing but foresight is better, especially when it comes to saving life, or some pain! ~ William Blake
WHO SHOULD ATTEND (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO)
PRODUCTION WORKERS (GROUP)
MACHINE OPERATOR (GROUP)
SAFETY COMMITTEE MEMBER
• Performance CYCLE (Food, Health, Emotion, Intelligent, Action, Reaction, Respond and End Results)
• To encourage and promote better safety and health awareness and control in the workplace
• Alert individual for intensive application of all OSH policy towards higher SAFETY
• Maintenance and promotion of workers’ health and working capacity;
• the improvement of working environment and work to become conducive to safety and health and
• development of work organizations and working cultures in a direction which supports health and safety at work and in doing so also promotes a positive social climate and smooth operation and may enhance productivity of the undertakings
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Just minutes of techniques to avoid sleepiness.
Techniques to unfolding peace mind, compassionate heart thus will vanish stress
Increase mind body coordination for perfect action, re-action and respond.
Higher cooperation in team work.
Simplest techniques to be alert.
Increase vision of eye sight and hearing clarity.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views