You are your life and it
depends upon you on
how you live it.
* My mother’s hometown
* My father’s place
* The place where I am
* I and my brother
* My mother and my
* My grandparents
* My parents broke up when I was still
conceived by my mother and my brother
was still one year of age.
* My parents’ affair was not blessed by the
holy matrimony of marriage.
* My grandparents took the responsibility of
taking care us as my mother continued her
* I never got the chance to know my father.
* I always despise children of my age.
* My mother got married with another guy
without even informing us.
* What made my life so tragic is that when my
mother graduated in college and obtained a
job as a teacher. Whenever people would ask
about who we are, she would deny that we
are her children save to her reputation.
* I was in grade V when I was encouraged to
write to my father without my mother
knowing it. And to my surprise, my father
replied to the letter I wrote for him. That
started our communication until we decided
to meet my father in Cebu.
* Without knowing, my father has also a
family of his own.
* I started living alone with the financial
support of my father and far from my
* I never got the chance to know my father
since my parents broke up when I was still
conceived by my mother.
* My mother got married with other guy where I
used to call “papa”.
* When somebody asked my mother of how
are we related to her and she denied us as
* I live alone far from my mother’s side
but with the financial support of my
* With all my heartaches and stumble downs, I
still choose to face and continue my journey
* I told myself that God has a reason why He
let me experienced all those things.
* Never hate your parents since no matter how
it takes and whatever you do, they’re still
your parents who give you life and it will
never be change.
* Humans as we are, we commit
mistakes. And with every mistakes
we make, we should gain
experience and learn the lesson
from it and apply it in the future,
for we are all responsible of our
deeds and actions.
Canales, Stephanie Joy
Mrs. Maria Lilibeth Visande
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.