Creative Week 2013 -- Quick Info Guide
A seven-day region-wide celebration and showcase of all we create in
Iowa’s Creative Corridor.
‣ Showcase and celebrate innovation and creative success across the region
‣ Build pride in our place through awesome experiences
‣ Build buzz for our place through inspiring events and fantastic media
‣ Engage and help connect the region’s emerging and established leaders,
creative class and innovative/creative companies
How it Works:
‣ Organizations across the region produce events celebrating their innovation
success during the week of Oct 19.
‣ We promote these events to the whole region and beyond.
‣ We add some super fun surprise & delight to make it an amazing week.
Be Part of It:
Ways to engage with Creative Week 2013:
‣ Register an event to be promoted as part of Creative Week
‣ Volunteer to produce the Week
‣ Sponsor the Week
‣ Partner to promote the Week
‣ Plan to attend (take the whole week off now, you’ll be glad you did!)
First Year Success Benchmarks:
‣ 25+ events across geographies, generations, sectors and silos
‣ 1+ event in every county
‣ 100,000 impressions/touches through promotion throughout the region
‣ National media mention of the Week
‣ Viral sharing of Creative Week photos/blogs/video
‣ 90%+ of sponsors, partners, volunteers and participants report great value
‣ 5000 attendees to events throughout the week
‣ Cross-corridor connections made and a sense of place cemented