Be the first to like this
Why Solvency II Reporting Demands an Automated Approach. Solvency II requires insurers to disclose an unprecedented amount of reliable information to regulators, senior management and the public on a quarterly basis.
The following topics will be addressed in the whitepaper:
- Why Solvency II Reporting
- Demands an Automated Approach
- Beyond Box-Ticking: Getting the Full
- Benefit of Solvency II Reporting
- Four Core Challenges for Insurers
- The Need for Effective Control
- Benefits of a Workflow-Driven Approach to Solvency II Reporting and Stress Testing
- Process Orchestration is Critical
- Conclusion: Investing in Workflow Delivers
- Widespread Business Benefits
Key take aways
We hope that readers will find this a useful insight into this important topic as they continue with their Solvency II preparations.
For additional information pleas contact email@example.com