Be the first to like this
• Through governance, workflow and process control it conducts the interplay between modeling, analytics, compliance, reporting and decision support throughout the enterprise.
• Ensures efficiency by managing multiple reporting cycles, reporting approaches, business hierarchies, geographies and supervisory jurisdictions.
• Instills confidence among those signing off regulatory reports and taking business decisions, through knowing the origin and evolution of source data.
• Leverages an organization’s existing technology to enable business analytics, by controlling the data and results flowing between data warehouses, modeling tools, analytic systems, desktop applications, and business intelligence reporting solutions.
• Ensures completeness by providing an interface for business experts to submit specialist data, not held in structured data stores, for inclusion in analytics and reports.
For more information please visit: http://www.secondfloor.com/eframe