5. “One Google searchquery uses about asmuch computing asthe entire Apolloprogram!”
6. BIG DABuzzword orNext BIG thing?
7. “applying thetools ofartificialintelligence,like machinelearning, tovast newtroves of databeyond thatcaptured in
8. “In the next tenyears, digital dataalone is expectedto grow 44
9. Take theleap offaith, youshould.
10. 1 2 3INSPIRE BRANDING ACTION
11. BRANDINGWhere tostart?
12. For smart consumers, Farecast helps youFirst, positioning s make informedWhat are we going to decisions whenstand for and to whom purchasing travel.
13. Second, Tagline Know when tothat willMemorable phrase buysum up the tone andpremise of a brand
14. Functional: trustedadvisors, travel pricing expertsThird, Brand BeneFunctional and emotionalbenefits – comes through Emotional: feel in thein what we doconfidentwe know, feel and what insay my purchase
15. NAMINGWhere tostart?
16. First, Name TypeGeneric, Descriptive, Suggestive,Arbitrary, FancifulType Descriptive or Fanciful Generic Descriptive Suggestive ArbitraryTrademark Suggestive No YesMeaning High LowInvestment Low High
17. Second, SearchNot a scientific process… be Shortlist of names:creative and get feedbackpriceyeti, price, pricely, buyQ, decide
18. Third, NegotiatePeople can get emotional abouttheir domain’s valueDecide.com for $175K
19. Be your brand
20. 1 2 3INSPIRE TRANSFORM ACTION
21. Lock down your positioning statement Select a brand that fits and provides you room to grow Put your pencil down andget on to the product, that’s what matters most