Be the first to like this
When created early in the product development lifecycle, a trace matrix can do more than just help you gain FDA approval for your device. Unfortunately, many companies create the matrix sporadically during a project, mainly right before regulatory submission—too late to capture the benefits a well-maintained matrix can deliver.
During this recorded webinar, guest speaker Steve Rakitin, President of Software Quality Consulting, discussed five of the benefits gained by maintaining a matrix throughout the project. A software engineer with more than 20 years of experience in the medical device industry, Steve explains how a trace matrix can help you:
- Plan and estimate testing and validation needs
- Ensure all requirements are implemented
- Verify that all requirements have been tested
- Manage change throughout product development
- Provide evidence that hazard mitigations are implemented and validated
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.