Genius at work
Nguyen Tuan Hung
Vo Son Hai
Nguyen Bang Nhat
Nguyen Ha My
Doan Thi Thai Hang
• Steve Jobs’s background.
• Things we admire of him.
• What make him succeeded.
• Leadership style and qualities.
• Quotes about Steve Jobs.
Steve Jobs’s background.
• Born in 1955, San Francisco
• 1972 quit the university
• 1976 found Apple
• 1985 quit Apple and found NeXT
• 1997 back to Apple as CEO
• 1997-2011 great influences to the world
• Die on October 5, 2011
Things we admire of him.
• Willing to take risk
• Create great changes
What make him succeeded.
• Public presentation skills
• Genius at “high tech”
• Unique marketing tactics
• Revolutionary products
• Foretell and orient the market
– Creating the trends rather than chasing
• Focus on design
– Standards of products
• Pursuing designs compact design and intelligent.
• Using metal material.
– Creating technology value for products.
– Updating product’s technology regularly.
“My model for business is The Beatles:
They were four guys that kept each
other’s negative tendencies in check; they
balanced each other. And the total was
greater than the sum of the parts. Great
things in business are not done by one
person, they are done by a team of
people” (60 minutes” magazine in 2008)
“That's been one of my mantras -
focus and simplicity. Simple can be
harder than complex: You have to
work hard to get your thinking clean
to make it simple. But it's worth it in
the end because once you get there,
you can move mountains” ( at
Business Week, 25th