To increase the number of applicants to Symbiosis management programs, especially
the top 8 institutes besides the top 3.
• Top 3 Symbiosis institutes:
1) SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
2) SCMHRD – Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD
3) SIIB – Symbiosis Institute of International Business
• Each getting an average of 20,000 applicants.
• The concern? The balance 8 institutes which only get an average of 1000 applicants,
some get even lesser.
Increase the number of applications for the other 8 Symbiosis institutes to 5000
• Using the Wings for Profit brand planning tool, Seagull came up with the idea of a
common aptitude test for all Symbiosis institutes. It was branded as SNAP - Symbiosis
National Aptitude Test, an All India Entrance Test for Symbiosis Management Programs
held across 21 cities in India. This would standardise the admission process of
Symbiosis and put it at par with the top level aptitude tests for management
• Visual Idea – The SNAP Compass depicts the all round reach of Symbiosis
• Year 1: 40,000 applicants. Average applicants per institute: 3,000 (excluding the lead
• Year 2: 75,000 applicants. Average applicants per institute: 4,000 (excluding the lead
• Year 3: 110,000 applicants. Average applicants per institute: 5,000 (excluding the
lead 3 institutes)
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.