Adidas Company Analysis
• Adidas is a German-based sports apparel
manufacturer selling shoes, accessories and clothes
appealing to all different demographics and interests.
• Separating and establishing themselves over their
competitors. (Nike, Reebok, Under Armour)
• Current economy (consumers spend their money more
• Stealing/obtaining celebrity endorsers from Nike/Under
• Be the top seller in the shoe, sports wear,
clothing and accessory industry far beyond
• Developing marketing strategies such as
“impossible is nothing.”
• Custom design your own shoe
• Colors, designs, shapes, sizes of your own
• If they can make their feature more prominent
than Nike’s, they can gain a different
Build Individual Outlet Stores/Theme
• Build individual outlet stores in more locations
(malls, stand alone stores)
• Something Nike and Under Armour does not
• If people see Adidas store's popping up
everywhere, people will buy more of their
products because they are more accessible to
• Twitter it is the fastest way people connect to a mass
group of people.
• Start a facebook group for each store that is opening
up and post status's that say "5% off everything in the
store in the next 15 minutes." (generate attention and
extra revenue that necessarily would not be there)
• Also will have a blog that people in the store can be
running of the interesting things people say/do while
shopping for Adidas wear. All these things can help
bring attention and develop personality within the
store and the products.
• See how much money big outlet stores make
in a month, week, holiday season.
• If the percentage of revenue is similar after
paying employees, promotions, marketing,
rent etc. Than establishing and building new
stores is a good idea.
• 8,000 per store. That includes rent and
utilities ($1000), paying employees ($6000),
shipping products to store($500), marketing
• If each store can make 20,000 during the
course of a regular month (about $666 per
day, which is feasible because they are pricier
products with longer lives so people will
spend money on durable products).
• During the holidays, you would pay a little bit
more to keep the employees working/working
more hours because it is busier and a little bit to
run more promotions.
• Rent ($1200), paying employees ($8000),
shipping products ($600), marketing, running
promotions ($600). It would cost about $10,400
for a seasonal month. Each store can definetly
make about $25000 during one seasonal month
(about $830 per day)