1. Itinerary Enjoy ‘Forever Tropical Paradise’ Date Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 AM Arrive at Sanya Airport Check in the hotel Local School Visit Rainforest Hike Learn to Surf Dadonghai tourism area Trinklet shopping Lunch Chinese lunch Western style lunch Packed Lunch Buffet Lunch (Local Chinese mixed lunch) Farewell lunch PM Teambuilding@ Sanya bay Gorge climbing Raft Building Vertical Challenge Move to the airport, flight to Tianjin Dinner Western dinner Hainanese dinner (International Fusion Dinner) Sanya Restaurant Evening Time in the pool and preparation the next day Minority dance show Night Games Swimming Hotel, City Sanya Hotel Rainforest Camping Hou Hai Hotel Sanya Hotel
1. Enjoy ‘Forever Tropical Paradise’ 2. Focus on this trip Hainan Province, also called Qiong, is located in the southernmost part of China. The main island is Hainan Island, which is the second largest island in China, and consist of Xisha, Nansha, Zhongsha and its sea areas. The province covers an area of 34,000 square kilometers and has a population of 6.7 million. The Hainan Island is like a circle island. From the center spread outward, the rugged hills, plains and sea were linked one after another. The plain area covers more than 60 per cent of the total island. The main rivers are Nandu River, Wanquan River and Changhua River. It enjoys a tropical monsoon climate and has no frosting period all year round. In Hainan Province, the climate is warm all the year round with sunshine most of the times. With blue clear sea and fresh air, couple with soft and small sands and beaches, the island is covered with beautiful tropical plants and is definitely one of the well known international tourist spots. There are many famous places to visit, such as the Five Officials Memorial Temple in Haiku City, the scenic spot of End-of-the-Earth, Dadong River and Yalong Bay in Sanya City. The traditional productions are shell carving, pineapple, coconut, mango, and bird-nests.
2. Focus on this trip When compiling an outdoor education excursion there is need for trained processionals to ensure everything can be as safe and operated as risk free as possible. Our Hainan excursions take place in controlled safe environments that let students feel the experience. Groups are guided with wilderness 1st aid trained and surf lifeguard leaders, every precaution for safe logistics is taken into account. Our work with the local community provides us with an array of support from restaurants, providers and transport all chosen for their safety and student friendly locations. Lastly and most importantly our programs are designed to engage the students into the environment and understand ways of how we can protect our local ecosystems. 2. Outdoor Education & Various Activities
Surfing at Hou Hai Beach, High Ropes Challenge Gorge Climbing, Rainforest Trekking Raft Building Beach Sports and teambuilding games Educational-Nature Physical Education Person to Person Spot gorge climbing Beach Protection & Rocky Shores Study at Hou Hai Beach Ocean Awareness & Marine Study at Yanoda Rainforest Tree Species & Forestry Study at Yanoda Rainforest 2. Focus on this trip 2. Outdoor Education & Various Activities 1 3 Team Building & Leadership 2
2. Focus on this trip 2. Outdoor Education & Various Activities CRITERIA SURFING Gorge Climbing RAINFOREST Vertical Challenge RAFT BUILDING Difficulty Moderate Moderate Easy Hard Easy Duration 1 Day 1 Day 1 Day 2 Days 1 Day Season September-May All Year All Year All Year All Year
2. Focus on this trip 3. Leadership & Team Building 4C
2. Focus on this trip 4. Safety Issue Safety is the priority in every aspect of our programs. We strive to manage risk, knowing that we cannot eliminate the inherent risks in an ever changing environment. We begin by providing participants with the best equipment and performance learning that money can buy. Our student to instructor ratio allows us to give individualized attention while slowly pushing limits. The goal of our inquiry based teaching system is to allow participants to experience success and build confidence through achievements, no matter how big or small a peak is. STAFF Our staff are what makes this company one of the safest, fun and all round coolest companies to be with. With years of experience from all over the globe when these people come together they can really make trips happen. - Red cross senior first aid - WMA advanced wilderness first aid and wilderness responder - Bronze medallion rescue and surf rescue - Leave no trace environmental ethics As well our staff have a number of individual qualifications, we work closely with an education provider in NSW, Australia. - Diploma in Outdoor recreation and education - Diploma of enviromental Science - Surf instructor - Sea kayak and white water instructor - Rock climbing instuctor - CMA responder and Instuctor - Surf lifeguard