Intermediate Search Engine Marketing training will cover the basics of planning a successful paid placement campaign in Yahoo! and Google to help you increase your exposure on the Web and build your …
Intermediate Search Engine Marketing training will cover the basics of planning a successful paid placement campaign in Yahoo! and Google to help you increase your exposure on the Web and build your brand even more.
What we will cover:
* How does a search engine function, what is it's purpose and what are algorithms?
* What is the difference between search engine marketing and search engine optimization?
* How do I optimize my Web site ethically and strategically?
* What are natural listings?
* What strategy is involved in a paid placement campaign setup?
* Why don’t I appear at the “top” in Yahoo! and Google and why is this OK?
Come learn from Schipul’s Search Engine Marketing team member Annisa Chan in the Schipul Office at our new office location: 11757 Katy Freeway, suite 930. This Houston-based search engine marketing training course will prepare you for your own work and bidding in the search engines and help you increase your business leads from the search engines.
There is no charge for Schipul's search engine marketing training in Houston. Seating is limited to 10 for this session and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so register TODAY! Additional search engine marketing training sessions will be offered in the future to accommodate all who are interested.
For more information about Schipul's search engine marketing training in Houston, please contact Annisa Chan at email@example.com or call 281-497-6567 Ext. 529.