1. On September, 3, 1995,Pierre Morad Omidyar, changed the world of shopping forever.
2. Make an eBay account• Join the millions of people who are already a part of the eBay family.
3. No matter what you are looking to buy, you can find it on the third most visited website in the cyber universe. www.ebay.com• From the latest cell • To the first one ever phone made.
4. How eBay works• A seller puts an item up for bid.• The seller sets a time frame.• You bid an amount you are willing to pay, if you get outbid, you can bid a higher amount.• You wait until the time frame ends and see if you have won.
5. Uh oh! Don’t forget to watch out for the eBay sniper.They lay in waiting to enter a higher bid at thelast second so you’ll lose your item.
6. It’s so easy• There are also Buy It Now options, so you don’t have to go through the bidding process.
7. This shows the item, current bids, and the time limit.
8. Buyer • Be protected by the Shield. ProtectionAre there hazards tobuying on eBay? Ofcourse there are.Just like buying at aretail shop, you canalways get burned.But eBay has a buyerprotection programwhere your purchaseis covered if you buysomething that is notas listed.
9. PayPal or Credit Card• If you buy or sell on eBay all the time, then I would recommend a PayPal account.• If not you can always just use your credit card.
10. Leaving FeedbackAlways leave feedbackafter you receive an item.A negative or neutralfeedback can adverselyaffect a seller’s ability tosell on eBay.When leavingfeedback, buyers areasked to rate the sellerin each of thesecategories with a scoreof one to five stars, withfive being the highestrating and one thelowest.
11. No Stress,No MessIt’s an easy, fastand free way toshop from homewithout the stressof shopping mallsand long lines.You can alsoaccess eBay fromyour mobiledevice. It makes ita simple way toshop.