Bringing program excellence to process excellence
- 311 views
How can you ensure that your process excellence projects are getting the best return on your efforts? In this lively discussion, Randy Clark – PowerSteering’s Director of Six Sigma, a Black-Belt ...
How can you ensure that your process excellence projects are getting the best return on your efforts? In this lively discussion, Randy Clark – PowerSteering’s Director of Six Sigma, a Black-Belt trained member of the American Society of Quality, and a three-year examiner for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award – will demonstrate how applying program management principles to Process Excellence can accelerate PEX results and address the challenges of executives, deployment managers, project members, and financial representatives alike. He’ll reveal key ways to improve executive visibility, team productivity, and both top- and bottom-line benefits.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn how you can gather, assess, and prioritize project ideas to ensure resources are focused on the highest-value opportunities
- Get new ideas on embedding best practices into project templates to reduce cycle time and improve accountability, execution and control
- Identify ways to leverage real-time dashboards to monitor key performance indicators and identify where management attention is required
- Recognize opportunities to replicate successful projects and eliminate redundant efforts
- Look at how you can streamline status reporting, gate reviews, and approvals as well as track and validate financial impact
This webinar takes place at 11:00 AM EDT (New York) / 16:00 BST (London) / 17:00 CEST (Paris) / 23:00 HKT (Hong Kong) / 01:00 EST (Sydney). >> Register for free Webinar http://tiny.cc/3aerrw
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views