One fine body…
- Greater Seattle Area, United States
- Work Director of Solution Architecture and Global System Integration - Global Technology
- Industry Consumer Products
- Website http://www.millercoors.com
- About Scott leads the Solution Architecture practice at Starbucks. He is accountable for the advancement of architecture capabilities and the delivery of business segment architectures which advance Starbucks’ innovative use of technology to engage our community of customers and partners. Prior to joining Starbucks, Scott led the Enterprise Architecture practice for MillerCoors. He was accountable for integrity and interoperability of Enterprise Architecture domains, including information, security, technology, business, and application architecture. Scott has held various positions at MillerCoors of increasing responsibility in Technical Operations, Solution Delivery, Architecture, Strategy...
Get their content delivered to you.