• 20 Questions with 2 Rounds
– The First Round Questions are worth 1 Point
– The Second Round Questions are worth 2 Points
• One Halftime Question: Worth 5 Points
• One Final Question: Wager up to 10 Points
• Grab some paper and a pen from the bar for your team and turn in
your team’s answer into the bucket on the bar
• Choose a team name. Right your team name on EACH answer you
turn in. If there’s no team name, you get no points.
• I will read the question then play a song. You will have until the end
of the song to get your answers into the bucket. If your team
doesn’t have a response when I collect them, sorry, your team is too
slow and you get no points.
• Spelling does NOT count
• NO cell phones, computers, iTouches, etc.
Tonight at Wingin’ It, 10% of the proceeds will
go towards March of Dimes. Their mission
is to improve the health of babies by
preventing birth defects, premature birth,
and infant mortality. How many cents of
every dollar raised tonight will go directly
towards this mission?
What planet is the Earth closest in size to?
How many amendments have been added to
the US Constitution?
The average person falls asleep in how many
What year was Super Bowl I?
True or False: It is illegal to have a pet dog in
What is the only animal whose milk does not
In what year did the United States adopt the
phrase, “In God We Trust”?
A) 1900 B) 1847
C) 1956 D) 1817
What is the largest tree in South Caroina?
The easternmost, westernmost, southernmost,
and largest countries of Africa all begin with
the same letter. Name 3 of these countries.
Southmost: South Africa
Within 3 inches, how long is the average giraffe’s
Which of the following countries is not available
on Google’s Bird’s Eye View?
A) Poland B) Greece
C) France D) Antartica
Who was the only President to be a licensed
How many miles is an Iron Man Triathlon?
What four schools has Bobby Bowden coached?
Howard, South Georgia, West Virginia, and FSU
Within 2000, how many acres is Clemson’s
What word in the English language has the most
Set, it has 464 different definitions
Who hosted the Summer Olympics in 1932?
A) London B) Tokyo
C) Los Angeles D) Sapporo
C) Los Angeles
What is the name for the symbol on the pound
List these states in order from smallest to
largest, based on their areas (square miles):
Pennsylvania New Mexico
Florida South Dakota
Kentucky (40 square miles)
South Dakota (77)
New Mexico (121)
Thank You for Playing!
• Winners can come up to the bar and collect
their Gift Certificates!
• Thanks to Gamma Sigma Sigma for their
• Stick around for BATTLE OF THE BANDS!
• Next Trivia will be on Tuesday, November 9th
and the theme will be CELEBRITY TRIVIA!