2. In a time span of 40 years of her profession she got many ups anddowns in her carrier, she is a senior editor with The Times of India in educational department.She shares something about her own self with me. Geetha rao Educational department
3. Handle the deadline, creativity, developing the stories, be open minded etc..
4. She told that, she had wanted different things in her life, she love writing, talk with person, wanted to give something to society……….
5. Be sincere always, wrong thing should not take place, keep watching, analyze properly
6. As a journalist I use to spread the truth. I try to educate people for different issues like black money, scam, corruption etc……
7. She told that, last time when She had been to Gujarat, one professor who was launching his own book, he specially invited me as a guest. So many international and national journalist were there. That was a great moment for me.
8. Deadline pressure, health concerns, most important thing was time
9. My whole families members and specially my friends, who always helped me in every moment of life
10. No any political party is good rightnow, according to her, she don’t likes anypolitical parties because every parties are having its own agenda.
11. You should be committed for work, should have command in language, think from different dimensions…..