1. A crash course on Creativity Venture Lab, Stanford UniversityPaying attention: Insights on observation experience @OmarEAvila
2. I visited 6 stores , paying careful attention to come up with insights and new opportunities
3. Beforeenter the stores
4. Clothes stores VsLighting logo & Big entrance Lighting loop windows Several door enters Different approaches, same goal
5. With attractive show-windows Vs Coloring & spatial distribution Classic & elegant
6. Nothion stores in the same square … Vs Centenarian withattractive wood craft ¿Modern building? facade ¡Prison, No pass! with different approach (and success)
7. Shops with glasses ¡Kids first!Rainbow & flowery fans Tempting the pedestrians
8. With original show-windowsto draw in the visitors ¡To scare the parents!
9. The environment
10. Clothes stores VsSpacious & bright ¡Have a seat! Re-questioning the space & recycled materials
11. Notion stores in the same square … ¿Where is everybody? Vs ¡Crawded & stuff +even in the ceiling! ¡Ooohh! But different performance ¿ ?
12. Immersive experience Every space is an opportunity to share & communicate¡Clothes line!
14. Clothes stores Vs friendly staff &Customised attention Self service Customer centered
15. Notion stores in the same square Vs¡Helping to make real your dreams! ¡I´m busy, get you ticket first! Customer focus Vs Business interest
16. And the other two stores … Umbrella & fan artesans since 1858 Graduates Childhood educators “Before purchase, make Advise to avoid the sure the right quality of the umbrella´s oxidation product” Customer centered & paying attention to the details
18. Clothes stores Vs ¡Freedom!¡Everything tidy! Different strategies adapted to the target
19. Notion stores in the same square ¡Products all around! The right place to get all you need
20. And the other two stores … All colors & styles you are looking for Shelves in sight for kids & parents Understanding the customer needs
21. A crash course on Creativity Venture Lab, Stanford UniversityPaying attention: Insights on observation experience @OmarEAvila