1. Name : Sashikala a/p AppukuttanDate of Birth : 31 March 1965Age : 47Address : 2734, Jalan Cempaka 36/16, Indahpura 81000, Kulai,Johor.Marital Status : MarriedOccupation : Teacher : English Language Key Personnel of Kulai DistrictQualification : Diploma in Education : Bachelor of Arts in English (Honours)Teaching Experience : 23 years
2. RESUMESASHIKALA APPUKUTTAN2734, Jalan Cempaka 36/16, Indahpura,81000,Kulaijaya,JohorDESIGNATION English Excellent Teacher.CERTIFICATIONS College Certificate in English, 1989 Bachelors Degree (Honours) English, 2003EDUCATION Primary and Secondary : Canossian Convent, Kluang B.A., English, 2003 : University Putera Malaysia
3. TEACHING EXPERIENCE : 23 yearsTRAINING EXPERIENCE : English Excellent Teacher, 2012 – Present Trainer of ETeMS 2003 – 2009 Facilitator of workshop for JELTA - 2005 Master Trainer of Proficiency Course for the Non Optionists (MBMMBI) Facilitator- Answering Techniques for Students Trainer of British Council Training of Trainers’ Programmes Master Trainer for Courses for English Teachers Kulai/Johor Assisted with student government activitiesRELEVANT INTERESTS Training, Creating Modules, Creating Materials
4. Professional Development | tigweb.org www.tigweb.org/tiged/ Malaysian English Language Teaching Association : Internet and ... www.melta.org.my/Internet-and-the-English- Language.../q?pid...Block all www.melta.org.my results Astro Oh My English - Trying to Speak Better English? www.astro.com.my/Oh-My-English
5. Teaching Language Through Content - CAL Resource Guide Online www.cal.org/resources/archive/rgos/content.htmlBloc k all www.cal.org results Motivational Orientation in English Language Learning - Articles ... www.usingenglish.com › ... › English Articles › Teaching English in Asia Positive Attitudes and Realistic Beliefs: Links to Proficiency http://www.jstor.org/stable/329352 .
6. Teaching English as a Second Language Teaching Theories and ... esl.about.com/od/esleflteachingtechnique/ ESL/ELT Books for Teachers www.englishforum.com/00/books/teachers.h tml English Online - ESL Desk www.esldesk.com/esl-linksBlock all www.esldesk.com results
7. Onestopenglish: Number one for English language teachers www.onestopenglish.com/ ESL Teacher Resources - UsingEnglish.com www.usingenglish.com/teachers.html Sites for Teachers www.sitesforteachers.com/ Free ESL Worksheets, English Teaching Materials, ESL Lesson Plans www.esl-galaxy.com/
8. QUOTATIONS P ltc oii s B sn s ui es E t ran e t ne t i m n Si ne ce c S ot p rs S cey oi t Mngmn aae et At rsLeadership ExcellenceThoughts From The Greatest Leaders Of All Times “I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. ” Ralph Nader CE
9. QUOTATIONS Mother Theresa
10. QUOTATIONS M. K. Gandhi
11. QUOTATIONSAlbert Einstein
12. QUOTATIONS Oprah Winfrey
13. QUOTATIONS Charlie Chaplin
15. Short Sketch Competition2012
16. Here are some guidelines for youto start! Short sketch for you and me! This website provides you with a wealth of information on tips for performing a good sketch, sample scripts of sketches/drama and above all, wonderful performances by students…Alice in wonderland, Peter Pan and Romeo and Juliet. Once you access you will be thrilled. The experience will be exhilarating!
17. TASKSShow your creativity by creating your own sketch.1. You have to create an interesting short sketch by adapting from a fairy tale or downloading from the website.2. You have to prepare the script, practice in your group, rehearse and record the short sketch.
18. PROCESS1. First, you need to form a group of three to five students.2. Next, in groups, you have to find an interesting short sketch by adapting it based on a fairy tale or using the resources provided.3. After that, prepare the script clearly and practice it in your group.4. Then, rehearse well for the sketch in your group as a team.5. The duration of short the sketch should be from 10 to 15 minutes.6. Finally, you have to make a video of the short
19. RESOURCESFor help and assistance feel free to consult the experts. They have wonderful tips for great performance, scripts on drama and videos too.http://pbskids.org/zoom/activities/playhouse/http://www.lazybeescripts.co.uk/Sketches/Index.htmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kleqC8dlK8http://freedrama.net/beauty.htmhttp://www.instructables.com/id/Acting-Tips-2/http://hazel.forest.net/whootie/script.html
20. EvaluationThe evaluation criterion will be as follows:Theme : 20 marks Fluency : 30 marksPresentation : 30 marks Teamwork : 20 marks