On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
Most used Strategies/Tactics:
• Other students organisations
– Ra members from other org.
• Word of mouth – Member´s friends,
• Double the fun – sell two internship in same time
• 2nd X – sent Returnees abroad
• Internal Campaing – Alumni, Members
• Story telling – reference of returnees
• Competitions – material prices
• Roadshows – querilla marketing, Be aware about AIESEC, Global
• Infomeetings/Open hours – presentation of internshps
• Global villges
-way of supporting promotion
Office hours – bring your friend for individual meeting
Every person you bring – 1000 CZE
You bring him to office hours or event
Signed in spreadsheet – tracked Maruška if Peter that she
brought will be raised at the end
• Maruška gets 1000 CZE to „her balance“
• DO THE SAME WITH ALREADY RAISED EPS
• Always make roadshow with clear goal (whats the next
channel?) Preferably – EVENT
• Educate people
– Give them simulations before going there…
– How to sell event and find few information about
needs to go for internship…
• MAKE IT LIKE A SHOW!!
– Trainees, returnees
– Screen with mottos
– Footprints around uni leading to event (stopy, sipky s
hesly po skole)
– Take photos (to put on facebook and let participants
to TAG themselves)
– PROMOTE AIESEC – banners, logos, EVERYWHERE we
are NOT ERASMUS!!!
• Selling script – prepare some
– A sell event
• Hey, I wanna invite you for culture event
• Its in two days in P5, 6pm…
• Its about travelling experience… what do you think
• Selling script – prepare some
– B: find a need
• When we talk about travelling.. What do you do in
summer? We do internships as wel…
• What do you think about internship opportunity?
• What country?
• (meanwhile I am filling questionaire…)
• There is possibility to get info view email with
some tips for summer… what do you think?
• In order to send it to you – can you write me your
address here and fill some more info so I send you
• MoS – applications
• KPIs – participants at events, individual meetings set
• SOOO… FOLLOW UP IS IMPORTANT
• FOLLOW UP
– Give visit card to set up individual meeting – during
– Send email with concrete offers based on needs and
invitation for event on FACEBOOK
– Travel nights, Returnees events,…
• ALWAYS, ALWAYS PROMOTE AIESEC AT BEGGING AS
PARTNER OF THE EVENT, USE BANNERS AND LOGOS!
• ALWAYS DO PRESENTATIONS OF CURRENT OFFERS AT THE
– Example – Turkish Culture Event
– Present current offers in Turkey, Give DDL, contacts
where to find more info…
• YOU ARE NOT PR! YOU NEED RESULTS OUT OF THIS –
• POSSITIONING IS NOT YOUR ROLE!
*More info in ppt about events
Example: Returnee event
– Tearoom, pub – unofficial event with friends
– Around 15-20 people with 5 aiesecers
– Invited via: Facebook event, phone call and follow up email
(KPIs – Accepted invitations at FB event and number of
people at Event)
• Chats about internship and opportunity corner with
short presentation – 2nd X target
• Direct selling + Help confirmed – resend email to
friends with offers
• Follow up after event - email
– KPIs – number of applications (through email) and friends
– through CRM
• Shoot them and spread on facebook.
• People are too lazy even to read articles…
• Its the most easy way to spread word of mouth.
Tips & Tricks
• Get inkind for Road shows
• Propagation materials
• Food from new restaurants
– Own cooked/baked food
• Make event in dormitories– bored students will come
– Oslovte kolejní rady, správu kolejí a menz, kolejbáby (byl jsem jednou
v rozhlasu :-D)
– Problém je, že to není úplně cílová skupina a je potřeba se nad tím
Get event to the newspaper
Events in dormitories are school issue, you can get into a school newspapers
Try to do some sequence cents
Cooperate with other students org.