2. Little Mantu lived in a villagedeep in the jungle whereelephants helped the men withtheir work. Thes elephants wereso big and strong. They could lftup the heaviest logs with theirtrunks and toss them high in theair.
3. Now, Mantu had an elephant of his veryown. His name was Opie. He was just ababy and Mantu loved him very much.Mantu whispered to Opie’s ear thatsomeday he would becoe thebiggest, strongest and bravest elephant inthe jungle. The other elephants heardsthis. They began to laugh and made rudenoises with their trunks “We’re so big andtall, but you’re so small. You’re nothingat all”, said one of the big elephants.
4. Mantu looked up at the hugeelephant with a mishievous glintin his eye. “You’re so tall andcan see far away. We can seewhat is happening down here inthe jungle. In fact, we would bethe first to ses any slitheringsnakes that may be a danger”.After hearing the wordsnakes, the elephants screechedand off they gwents thudering infright.
5. “Did I say there were snakes?”giggled Mantu. “No, I don’t think so”smiled Opie. Mantu then climbed uponhis little friend’s back and went hometo the village to tell everyone aboutthe foolish elephants.
6. NoteOrientation Little Mantu lived in a village deep in the jungle where elephants helped the men with their work.
7. Complication Now, Mantu had an elephant of his very own. His name was Opie
8. Resolution Mantu then climbed upon his little friend’s back and went home to the village.