2.What is the alcoholic ingredient of Irish coffee?
3.The proverb "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" means: a. People always think that they would be happier in a different situation or place. b. Farmers always wish they could own their neighbour's land. c. Grass grown in the shade of a fence stays green.
4. The euphemism "green man" is: a. A British pub term for the men's toilet b. The caretaker of a golf course c. Is the shop keeper of a vegetable store
5. Can you think of the names of 4 green fruits?
6. A person who is said to have green "eyes" feels: a. Envy b. Hatred c. Love
7. True or False: St. Patrick was born in Ireland
8. What’s Ireland’s poetic name?
9. What’s the logo of Guinness?
10.How did St. Patrick drive the snakes from Ireland? a. by playing the flute b. by playing the harp c. by banging a drum
11. What does the leprechaun have?
a pot of gold
12.Name 3 Irish groups / singers
13. Can you name 4 green vegetables?
14. When did the Northern Part of Ireland hand in their weapons?
15. Name 3 Irish actors/actresses
16.What kind of beer is Guinness? a. Lager b. Ale c. Stout
17.What 3 good-luck symbols are associated with Ireland?
18.What’s the nickname for Irish people?
19. Why did Irish people emigrate to America in 1816?
20. A green thumb is: a. A first time hitch hiker. b. Someone who is clumsy with his or her hands. c. Someone who is good at gardening.