2. The MEN blog meet www.flickr.com/photos/tags/menblogmeet/show/
3. <ul><li>“ I could smell that odd aroma of brand-new electronics, like when you enter Comet. And what else was that assailing my nostrils? Ah yes, the whiff of nostalgia. “ Diary of a wordsmith . </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>"The variety of sources used by MEN journalists is also great. From memorial sites on social networks to mobile videos - something that is going to become ever more prevalent in the next year. " Shinyred . </li></ul>
5. Who are these bloggers?
6. Why are they blogging?
7. Why blog?
8. Bloggers’ don’t just blog!
9. How to engage with bloggers Identify them Identifying them Search on www.technorati.com http://blogsearch.google.co.uk
10. How to engage with bloggers Scan social media platforms www.tweetscan.com http://monitter.com/ www.facebook.com http://brightkite.com
13. Start a blog Track the blogggers Invite prominent bloggers
14. Feature blogs in the paper
15. Help people <ul><li>Provide info and links </li></ul><ul><li>Describe how to do stuff e.g adding pictures to Flickr group. </li></ul><ul><li>Point up community info </li></ul>