1. THE CHINESE UNIVERSITYOF HONG KONG•Full time MBA Program Ranks 28thglobally - Financial Times 2012.•Most extensive Alumni Network inAsia•More than 5,000 alumni across Asiainclude over 1,000 MBAs in China•CUHK Ranked #5in the FT GlobalRanking 2012 for CSR.
2. HONG KONG•The Gateway to China - theworlds fastest growingeconomy.•The worlds freest economy•Rated as the number 1place to do business in 2012•Top financial center – CNN2012.
3. Amir Merchant•Age 26•From: Mumbai, India.•Studying MBA in Finance•5 years of experience in Sales and Trading inthe Indian Equity Markets•Interests – Travelling, Fine dining, Valueinvesting,
4. Lorenzo Barberio•Age 33•From: Santeramo in Colle (Bari) , Italy.•Entrepreneur of the two worlds Europe& China•Multilingual Skill – Fluent Chinese,English, Italian, French, Korean andsome Japanese and German•Full Time MBA with focus onEntrepreneurship•Co-Founder of Entrepreneurship Club –CUMBA 2013.
5. Sam Zheng•Age 31•From: Shanghai, China•Full Time MBA, dual concentration ofFinance and China business•Audit manager of MNC and big 4accounting firm. 7 years workingexperience.•Member of CUHK Chorus. Liketravelling, reading and horseracing.
6. Giuseppe Barberio (Sub Coach).•Age 33•From: Santeramo in Colle (Bari) , Italy.•Western Europe Gillette trademarkmarketing manager.•12 years experience in dailynegotiation in a Usd$80 bn group.•I’m not Lorenzo’s Brother.
7. •We represent not only Hong Kong, but also mainland China as theonly team selected from the greater China region.•A well diversified team in Culture, Language, Origin and Skill set.•Look forward to meeting you all in Paris !