Community Marketing Survey
• Help us grow marketing contribution
• Please fill out the survey if you:
• Evangelize any aspect of Mozilla.
• Participate in or host Mozilla or Firefox events.
• Promote Mozilla or Firefox on your blog, website or twitter.
• Promote Mozilla or Firefox at your school or your work site.
• Participate in the marketing mailing list or this call.
• Please fill it out & spread the word!
Submit your good work!
• Looking for social media, events, design work, campus rep
campaigns, localized marketing materials and more!
• Get recognition for your work + community
• Inspire fellow community members with a set of best
What is it?
• The Firefox Education Toolkit is a set of tools that will allow
anyone to educate people about Mozilla and Firefox.
• A set of print pieces, videos and presentations that can make
an instant impact at an event.
• Currently localized in 3 languages - information will be
posted later this week on how to localize the materials.
• Need for more materials about general Firefox and Mozilla.
• Looking to scale our events program.
• Instead of doing a few events a year where we work 1:1, we
are now able to have more events and participation from
Okay, great more materials -
Where can I use them?
• Check out the Firefox Education Toolkit:
• Newsletter going out Thursday
• April 7: Regional Leaders planning session –
Details will be posted this week on Ning
• Thunderbird 3.0.4 launched 3/30
• Survey results (will post on SpreadThunderbird)
• Freemium Summit
• Lanikai Parks project with Mozilla Foundation
What is Rock Your Firefox?
• Rock Your Firefox is a consumer marketing
campaign that was launched by the Firefox
Add-ons team in March 2010
• Goal: introduce great add-ons to the general
Firefox consumer audience through an
integrated marketing campaign
• Target audience: Firefox users who may or may
not know about add-ons
• Learn more: http://rockyourfirefox.com/
• Want to be a guest blogger? Take our survey:
• Subscribe to rockyourfirefox.com to read
about all our featured add-ons:
• Follow us on Twitter and RT:
• Become a fan on Facebook of Firefox Add-ons:
• First InterCommunity Meetup of Balkan communities on May
21-23 in Skopje, Macedonia
• Communities participating: Macedonia, Romania, Serbia,
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Albania, Slovenia, Greece
• Aim is to encourage and improve collaboration, share
experiences and define goals for 2010
• Public event on May 22 where Mozilla staff and community
will present different projects and encourage people to get