1. A study for :( public transport demand and requirement in2020 for Kajang-Bangi-Putrajaya-Bandar SeriPutra-Nilai3)lecturer : Prof. Dr. RIZA ATIQ ABDULLAH O.KDone byHassn ahmed h hassn p64139Sarah Hazim P65407Malek m a algadi p64143
2. Objective Of StudyThe strategy for the study is focused on the creation of a transport network that enables these objectives to be realized; this means that the network must be efficient, reliable, affordable, accessible and safe extract all useful information from the given map Indicate the derived information and tabulate them
3. We will try to discussthe following project review Urban transportation study Urban Public transportation Solutions of urban transportation problems
4. The locations of study area
5. KAJANG Kajang, is a city in the eastern part of Selangor, Malaysia. Kajang is the district capital of Hulu Langat. It is located 21 kilometers (13 mi) from of Malaysias capital, Kuala Lumpur. All local government’s planning aimed to get the sustainable urban transport of the city
6. landmarks in kajang One of Kajangs landmarks is Stadium Kajang which is situated in the heart of the town
7. landmarks in kajang Another landmark is the Kajang Mosque or Masjid Kajang, which is easily recognisable by its bright yellow facade
8. Transportation in kajang Kajang is well connected with many major highway and expressway like Kajang Dispersal Link Expressway as a ring road of kajang Rapid KL is the one of the bus operators in the city. There are two stations. Kajang KTM Kajang which is located in jalan Bukit and
9. Kajang lrt station
10. BANGI Bangi is a small town situated on the south of the district of Hulu Langat, in Selangor, Malaysia. It is roughly situated between the towns of Kajang (9 kilometres
11. transportation in Bangi1- public transportation still not satisfied.2- there is no centralized for public transportation. For the time being, bus terminal in Bandar Baru Bangi sharing with Kajang town which the location is at Hentian Kajang. 3- The distance between each bus stop is around 300 meter.. Bus cater in Bandar Baru Bangi are Rapid KL, Mini bus and (UKM) buses.4- many of the taxi drivers concentrated to get their passengers at shopping
12. Some problems in bangi Parking spaces is too limited for public. It is because some of the parking area has been used by taxi drivers to wait for their passengers.
13. Main points in Bangi Bandar Baru Bangi has education institutions. national institutions and agencies, corporate institutions. factories and industrial training centres. It also houses a five-star hotel, hotel equatorial with an 18-hole golf course.
14. Bangi Golf Resort&Hotel Equatorial Bangi
15. Bangi’s factory
16. Putrajaya Putrajaya is a planned city, located 25km south of Kuala Lumpur, that serves as the federal administrative centre of Malaysia
17. Transportation Putrajaya is home to the worlds largest roundabout with a diameter of 3.5 km. (2.7 miles) Many bridges are located in putrajaya such as: Seri Perdana Bridge Putra Bridge Seri Wawasan Bridge Seri Bakti Bridge Seri Saujana Bridge Seri Bestari Bridge Seri Setia Bridge Seri Gemilang Bridge Monorail Suspension Bridge
18. Transportation Major highways in Putrajaya Persiaran Persekutuan Persiaran Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Persiaran Utara Lebuh Sentosa Persiaran Barat Persiaran Selatan Persiaran Timur Persiaran Perdana
19. Landmarks in putrajaya The national monument in Putrajaya; Located at the Dataran Warisan Mecu Tanda Located in Putra Perdana Park which is one of the highest points, allows visitors to enjoy panoramic view of Putrajaya. The Putra Mosque; the principal mosque of Putrajaya,
20. Monorail Suspension Bridge It was built to link several important landmarks in the Putrajaya area like the Putrajaya Convention Centre, Putra Mosque and the Government Administrative Complex in Parcel
21. Bandar Seri Putra Bandar Seri Putra (formerly Bandar Putra Mahkota) is a new township in Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. This township is developed by UM Land Berhad. Located about 23.3 km
22. Bandar Seri Putra Bandar Seri Putra truly displays all the hallmarks of a UM Land township development with the optimum mix of residential, commercial and recreational facilities destined to house a population of 35,000 spread over a sprawling 898 acres.
23. the map show the schools ; police station; mean street andtoll
24. masjid al-azhar
25. Main points to be consider Limit in transport facilities• Wide range of area without any service• Limitation in public transportation
26. Nilai 3 Wholesale Centre, Malaysia Nilai 3 wholesale centre is undoubtedly a one-stop destination of wholesale, tourist and Shopping paradise that offers a wide variety of goods and items at very attractive and Competitive prices.
27. Nilai 3 Wholesale Centre
28. Main points to be considerit still have some freelands to be developed in future.Recently, the developer justcompleted some rows of shopnamed Istanbul near the firstentrance junction. Roughly about 40 newly built shops there
30. TRAFFIC CALCULATIONS FORMULAS The methodology employed in the execution of the model development portion of this study has closely followed the guideline contained in the Manual for the Preparation of Urban Transport Plans in Malaysia (HPU-1995).
31. THE STUDY METHODOLOGYTHE STUDY METHODOLOGYThe overall procedure adopted is shown in Figure and the initial step involves evaluation of existing data and plans
32. Compute O-D trip matrix for the area
33. Proposal for physical development andpolicy changes To create an efficient and equitable city structure for Kajang, Bangi, bander seri putra, Putrajaya , Nilai3, The government should aim to: Study the light rail subway system in Japan
34. Tokoyo subway
35. The Tokyo subway is an integral part of the worlds most extensive rapid transit system in a single metropolitan area, Greater Tokyo. While the subway system itself is largely within the city center, the lines extend far out via extensive through services onto suburban railway lines.
36. Note, that at their terminal stations, the trains of some subway lines continue to operate on the tracks of different companies on suburban train lines. For example, the Chiyoda Subway Line is directly connected with the suburban Odakyu Line at Yoyogi-Uehara Station,. The subways
37. Tokyo subway map
38. DEVELOPMENT AREA We Can Open Main Stations At These Areas Or Make Links With Komuter Stations Company. So Under Ground Subway And Upper ground Can Make A great Solutions For Traffic Jam
40. CONCLUSION WE HOPE THAT THE GOVERNMENT UNDERSTAND AND REALIZE THE CAPITAL ROLE THAT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM AND DISTINGUISHING SYSTEM TRANSPORTATION ARE PLAYED ON OF HUMANITY , THE CITY’S FUTURE TRANSPORT GOALS ARE DEVELOPING A PEOPLE AND ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY COMPACT CITY. AS MALAYSIAN SOCIETY BECOMES INCREASLY AGED WITH FEWER PEOPLE, REVITALIZING AND INCREASING THE CONVENIENCE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT WHILE DEVELOPING A PLEASANT